What documents can be accepted in lieu of a green card? Do lender have access to system similar to E-verify?

Asked by onelove430, Suisun City, CA Sun Nov 18, 2012

We are currently in underwriting and the underwriter is asking for the front and back of my husband green card. We do not have the actual card but do have some supporting documents. The head underwriter is not accepting the documentation.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Sun Nov 18, 2012
You can request a replacement of your card. I am always loosing my SS card and when I need it for a mortgage, I get a replacement card.
0 votes
Requesting a replacement card is not an option right now.. I will take the government over a month to even acknowledge it..
Flag Sun Nov 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more