What documents are needed to close on an REO purchased with cash?

Asked by T, San Francisco, CA Tue Dec 16, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Skip Stamper, Agent, Ormond Beach, FL
Tue Dec 16, 2008
Most REO bank property will require a letter from the institution where your cash is held statting that you have the funds to close for the contract amount. That and a valid contract for sale and purchase and you should be good.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more