What do you think of this area? Morrow street, Pittsburgh, PA 15221. Is it a good place to invest? Good for rental or others?

Asked by Pw, Phoenix, AZ Tue Oct 2, 2012

How much do you think it worths?
Many thanks in advance!

Answers

6
Fateh Entabi, Home Seller, 15221
Tue Dec 25, 2012
It is certainly not the best or the worst of Pittsburgh. It is however, a little far from Pitt and Carnegie mellon. That makes your tenants less likely to be young professionals. If you are thinking of investing then look up my property on 826 S.Trenton Ave. I have always had young professionals renting from me. Never late, never had a problem!
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Dec 25, 2012
You may visit http://www.homefacts.com. Also you may talk to the local police station.
Liz Caplan, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
I tend to agree with Fateh's previous answer. Regent Square is a great neighborhood in high demand. Regent Square includes sections of the City of Pittsburgh, Wilkinsburg, Swissvale and areas of Edgewood clustered near Frick Park. Other Pittsburgh neighborhoods close to Frick Park include Squirrel Hill, Greenfield and Point Breeze. Shadyside, East Liberty and Oakland which are close to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon and UPMC are also excellent areas for investment because students and professors want to be close to school and work.
Fateh Entabi, Home Seller, 15221
Sat Nov 24, 2012
It is certainly not the best neighborhood in Pittsburgh. But not the worst neither. I would recommend regent square where I live now as it is closer to Frick park and all the activities on Braddock's Street. I am listing a three family for sale. It is a great investment if you are interested
I'm a long time resident of Regent Square and I work with several investors. I would love discuss listing your triplex and may have investors who would be interested in your property. You can click on this link to go to my website contact form, http://www.pittsburghhomesite.com/contact-us
Flag Tue Dec 25, 2012
Pw, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Oct 23, 2012
HI, thank you so much for your answer. What do you think the price should be?
Paperchase8, Home Buyer, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue Oct 23, 2012
there is alot of development in the area, so i think long term there is an upside, great deals to be had for rehabbers..........................
Have the residential renovations I'm seeing happening triggered any new commercial redevelopment? Are there any stores (re)opening?

And what has been the effect on the crime rate, which as anyone who knows the area knows, went through the roof in the past 20-30 years or so, which drove pretty much all commercial enterprises out of business.
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012