Seeker, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

What do you think of SF Blu? How do you think the Blu compares to the Infinity, the Lansing, etc?

Asked by Seeker, San Francisco, CA Thu May 14, 2009

SF blu?

Answers

6
Matt Fuller, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Tue Nov 8, 2011
SF Blu is down to their final home - a penthouse on the south side of the building with pretty amazing water views. If you are interested in keeping up with how SF Blu does now that the building is sold out, you can follow it at the link below
Abraham Vale…, , San Francisco, CA
Fri Dec 25, 2009
My name is Abraham Valentino, a Realtor in Soma South Beach Area. http://www.SanFranciscoLuxuryRealtor.com or http://www.PrimeRealEstates.com
Please feel free to contact me at 415-425-3500, I beleive I could give you a very indepth insights to your question. Meanwhile you are welcomed to check my blogs You may also check out the virtual tours of the properties you mentioned on my website.
Paul Hwang, Agent, San francisco, CA
Thu May 28, 2009
SF Blu has some really great finishes in an exciting SoMa location. Each building has pluses and minuses.
Sally Rosenm…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri May 15, 2009
Dear Seeker,

I agree with Nancy that SFBlu has excellent values. She is right about the best plan because the others are either dark or look directly into a large office building giving you no privacy unless you keep your windows covered. The higher you get the better in Blu to be.

The Infinity is very nice but the dues are higher. The corner units are great because of the circular windows and the views. Infinity has a great gym and a nice new restaurant opening up soon.

SOMAGrand is a nice choice as well if you are not right on top of the Federal Building and if you have a southern view to offset the rental complex going up next door. Charles Pham has opened a fab restaurant in the complex that you should try!

There are nice buildings on Berry Street as well if you have the southern view or up high enough to get a north skyline City view.

I am not big on the buildings that are on top of the Bay Bridge as I feel they are noisy.

There are pros and cons to all the different finishes in each building. It really depends on your particular color choices.... Naturally some finishes are better than others. Check in with an agent who will discuss all of this with you personally. There is way too much to discuss to do it here.

Cheers,

Sally
Web Reference:  http://www.sallyrosenman.com
Nancy Corsaut, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri May 15, 2009
I think Blu is one of the best values in new construction and the finishes have some suprisingly nice touches. The A plan is the most desireable and the most expensive. Some of the other plans are a bit dark and the HOA dues are a bit high considering there are really no amenities, but a real winner as far as I am concerned. Infinity is GOING to be a really nice location when the Folsom Street corridor plan is completed, but that is a few years away. The corner units at Infinity are gorgeous, but otherwise, they are just bland units in another highrise. However, the gym/pool area is quite nice! If you have almost $2MM to spend, there are some fantastic townhouse units with "to die for" hourglass decks and serene water views. Arterra has some great "City" views and nice floor plans, but parking is a huge issue in that area. I am very unenthusiastic about One Rincon and feel it has ruined the San Francisco skyline, especially the view of the Bay Bridge from certain vantage points. One of my favorite picks for new construction in The Radiance. This property has views from almost all units, great deeded outdoor space and lots of green space surrounding the property because it is part of the "Mission Bay Master Plan".

I could go on and on about the new construction in San Francisco, but I won't. If you have specific questions about particular buildings, please feel free to email me, otherwise, good luck to you!
Web Reference:  http://www.nancycorsaut.com
Tony Abad, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Thu May 14, 2009
Seeker,

I used to sell new homes and no matter want company it is, the quality of the project usually boils down to the super on the job. You can have a company with a great reputation, but if the super doesn't know what he's doing, the quality (or lack of) shows. Did you have a specific feature that you are compare with these properties?

Tony Abad
Realty World
925/325-9546