Sophie,  in San Jose, CA

What do you think about the Robson Homes Encanto development in San Jose near Santa Clara University?

Asked by Sophie, San Jose, CA Tue Apr 29, 2008

Does anyone have any opinions on the Robson Homes Encanto development near Santa Clara University off Campbell Ave? I am interested in purchasing a home in that development and wonder how it compares to the development next door which is built by Pulte Altura. I read somewhere that Robson Homes has poor customer service. Also read that it's a headache to get things fixed. Thoughts?

Answers

2
Jennifer Chen, Home Buyer, 95126
Tue Jul 14, 2009
Hi Sophie

Did you end up purchasing a home from The Grove? If so, what are your opinions thus far? If not, did you find anything else that persuaded you otherwise?

J
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sat Jul 12, 2008
It looks like you have done some of your research already. Pulte has been around for a while and I don't know much about Robson. I used to work for a developer and there are several things you will want to consider when purchasing a new home.

They have a buider addendum, home warranties (how many years?), possible special purchase contract, etc. You may be served well to have an agent work with you through the miriad of paper work to figure it out.

Email me and lets talk, I may be able to save you money.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com