What do you think about gated community Plaza de Flores in Palmer Ranch. I would like to bay condo there.

Asked by Hiroko, Sarasota, FL Tue Nov 10, 2009

Answers

10
Malcolm Call…, , Sarasota, FL
Wed Nov 11, 2009
Hi Hiroko
Plaza De Flores is great,so are many other condominium complexes within Palmer Ranch.I live,work &play here,It is just so easy to live on Palmer Ranch.
My advise to you is look at them all & find the one that suits your budget & lifestyle.
If you need any help just give me a call.
Malcolm Calladine
941 726 2169
malcolmcalladine.com
malcolmcalladine@prudentialpalmsrealty.com
Rob1960, Home Buyer, Sarasota, FL
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Plaza De Flores is a great place to live. I purchased my condo even before it was completed, and drove up from Fort Myers several times to see the work in progress. Being one of the first occupants in building 1, I have witness the changes in the community. It is amazing how the management keeps everything in perfect shape. with the low monthly maintenance fee. I think that you would be very pleased living here.

Bob Maynard, resident
Regina Brass…, , Sarasota, FL
Tue Jan 5, 2010
Just a few other points -

Plaza de Flores is within walking distance to the Potter Park YMCA, which is an awesome complex, not only for traditional fitness but also the waterpark, rock climbing wall and adult sports leagues. You can also walk to grocery shopping, the newer 12 theater cineplex, the mall, and plenty of dining.

Prices have come down considerably in the last several years, but it remains a favorite of my clients. I think you've made a wise choice, and the units are at attractive price points.

Best of luck!
Judy Weber, , Siesta Key, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hi Hiroko, There are some good deals at Plaza de Flores - a 2/2 on the 1st floor for 119k. Of the 8 active listings in this community there is not a short sale or foreclosure. The one pending and one sold in the past 6 months were also regular sales. The complex does have a nice feel/atmosphere - it was originally built as a condo complex (many of our condos were once apartment complexes) and I think the feeling comes from the layout of the community. I would vote yes on Plaza de Flores with a second on Palmer Oaks or more pricey at Village Walk.

Judy Weber, Realtor
Key Realty
(941) 350-2152
Charles Offer, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hiroko,

I think that you have made a wise decision. Plaza de Flores is a well-maintained community with numerous attractive features, and an absolutely great location. I have looked at the active listings and recent sales, and there doesn'seem to be a major problem with foreclosures and short sales. Of course, you will want to review the condominium association documents and most recent financial statement when you make your offer. In my opinion, you are not likely to find a better value in this price range elsewhere in South Sarasota.

I live and work on Palmer Ranch, and am familiar with all of the condominium communities in the area. If you would like to view the various condos that are available in Plaza de Flores or elsewhere, I would be happy to show them to you.

Charles Offer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
423 St. Armands Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941) 321-9664
charlesoffer@comcast.net
Bob Stahlsch…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hi Hiroko,
Faye and Deborah gave good descriptions. Although I would check to see if there are a large ratio of foreclosures that may burden the association making up for unpaid dues. It's also important to check the rules ans regulations as well as the financial condition of the association. You don't want to buy into a problem association. With so many condos available in the Palmer Ranch area, you can afford to be picky.
Call me at 941-349-6465 and I'll be glad to familiarize you with the inventory in the Palmer Ranch area.
Bob Stahlschmidt, your real estate professional
Prudential Palms Realty
Sarasota, FL
Faye Doyle, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
I LOVE Plaza De Flores! Although it has the feel and ambiance of "Old Florida" Plaza De Flores is a newer community with all the bells and whistles that go along with it. Gated, lush landscaping, many units have lake frontage or views, duel tennis courts, heat pool. I find one major difference in Plaza De Flores is the size of the lanai, graciously and large.. The kitchens have a bit of a space challenge. If you are interested in Plaza de Flores you may also be interested in Bella Villino and Pinestone.

Please contact me directly for more information of a visit to the communities. I am excited for you!

Faye Doyle, LLC
RE/MAX Alliance Group
2000 Webber Street
Sarasota, FL 34239
Fax: 941-954-5455
Email: fayedoylellc@gmail.com
Website: FayeDoyle.com
Deborah Dunn…, , Sarasota, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hello Hiroko,

Plaza de Flores is an excellent community in Palmer Ranch. Here are some lovely units for you to peruse:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=32840353&s=…

Plaza de Flores......Quaint Gated Community! with lush tropical landscaping that encourages an energetic and social lifestyle. Enjoy amenities like a fully appointed clubhouse with planned activities, a fitness center, lighted tennis courts, a heated pool and a spa! Located in the Palmer Ranch, an area known for its convenient proximity to championship golfing, a variety of shopping and dining options, the YMCA, and the new Legacy Trail, as well as a short drive to the sugar sand beaches of Siesta Key and Downtown Sarasota with all it has to offer!

Please email me if you would like additional information. All my best to you, Debbie Dunnick

Debbie Dunnick
Michael Saunders & Co.
http://www.michaelsaunders.com
http://www.debbiedunnick.com
941-400-3524
debbiedunnick@hotmail.com
Werner Untri…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hi Hiroko,

It is a great location, close to the mall and the famous Siesta Beach. For more information, please go to my website http://www.2Sarasota.com or give me a call at 941-356-6580.

Sincerely

Werner
Carrie Rober…, , Sarasota, FL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hi Hiroko,

Palmer Ranch is located near the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. I will be happy to send more information on Plaza de Flores at your convenience. If you are interested, please contact me and I will assist you.

Carrie Roberts
Michael Saunders & Company
Sarasota, FL 34242