What do you think about Palmetto Farms a Peachtree Communities 7811 Wortham Cir.Atlanta GA.30349 I live in Mich .but thing of moveing to this area is

Asked by Pat Mosley, Atlanta, GA Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

3
Mechelle Bow…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Palmetto Farms has a lot of good deals .. they had some foreclosures. But now is the time to get a house in that neighborhood at a good price. IF you need help purchasing a new home , please give me a call or email at 770-733-2647 or my email is luxuryliving4less@hotmail.com.

Mechelle Bowser
Ava Anderson, Agent, Snellville, GA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Peachtree Communities has pretty nice floor plans and awesome new home incentives. I think before you decide on the area you should check the crime statics,etc and what the area offers that meets your needs. If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ava Anderson
Solid Source Realty Inc
770 369-5121
Tiffany Hank…, Agent, Lawrenceville, GA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Pat Mosley, it depends on what you are looking for in a home. I believe you already have some reservations. Give me a call at 404-433-4184 to discuss more indepth. I had a client of mine to look in that same subdivision. We found a resale home that is better suited for her family.

Tiffany Hankerson
Associate Broker
Drake Realty
404-433-4184 Direct
770-565-2044 Office
866-260-7180 Fax