Eshak, Home Buyer in 98178

What do you think about Lakeridge 98178? good or bad area? safe or not? good invesment or no? Thanks

Asked by Eshak, 98178 Wed Nov 2, 2011

Answers

5
You will get a lot of opinions about neighborhoods. At the end of the day, what matters is only what you think. I recommend you drive slowly around the neighborhood & see how it feels. Or, even walk it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 3, 2011
I am getting a home ready for market there right now with an awesome view for about $350,000. It's closer to the border of Lakeridge to Bryn Mawr, and is not an "investment property" but more of a great home to live in vs rent out.

I'm not sure what the actual borders are separating Skyway, Lakeridge and Bryn Mawr from one another. I'm pretty sure this house is in Lakeridge and maybe one or two streets away from Bryn Mawr. Even possible that this house is in Lakeridge and the homes directly across the street are in Bryn Mawr.

If someone knows the actual border streets of Bryn Mawr, I'd appreciate any info on that. It's not an area I work in on an everyday basis. Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
If view of the lake, affordability and convenience is what you are looking for, this neighborhood has it!
Many homes show great pride of ownership. Look for the "This is Home!" feel when you drive around and visit the homes for sale. Make sure to do it at different times of the day.
It is also a good location to buy your investment property. People like the easy access to downtown Seattle, the airport, the sunny exposure and the perched-on-a-hill-overlooking-the lake sensation. I have always had numerous inquiries for rental homes in this area.
I have a listing there.

Click the following URL to see the Listing:

http://www.matrix.nwmls.com/DE.asp?k=1581059X440H&p=DE-1…
Hi Eshak,

I really like this neighborhood. Some view of Seattle, some of Lake Washington, some of the Cascade mountains. Quick commute. Nice homes of many types and sizes. I have sold several homes there and have lots of friends there.

Call me if you want more info or I can set you up on my Market Insider site so you can see market trends, business and school info.

Take care, Gary