What do you know about the Cordova Bend Subdivision, developed by Diamond Properties?

Asked by maggie.subealdea, Canyon Lake, TX Mon Jul 30, 2012

We are considering buying a lot there for a retirement home. But there aren't many homes built there yet. Is this a safe investment?

Answers

2
Marty Chrism…, Agent, Canyon Lake, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Nice subdivision. High end restrictions. Some waterfront lots - minimum size of one acre. Relatively new - as far as neighborhoods go - only a few years old. It takes a while for building to take hold in a new neighborhood. Then once it starts, it grows steadily. As far as it being a safe investment, only someone with a very, very reliable crystal ball can say so. (I'm not being flip) It is just that while we think of real estate as being a good place to put money, it does not come with a guarrantee. And of course, we hope that the worst is behind us for many years to come. Also, just because there is a developer representative, doesn't mean you shouldn't (or can't) have a real estate agent who is looking out for YOUR interests-to represent YOU and negotiate the sale with the developer. Hope this helps.
Lisa OSulliv…, Agent, Bulverde, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
I feel it is a wonderful investment for the future. The only drawback is that you can't get there from Canyon Lake. It is slow to develop, however, what a diamond in the rough. You are literally across the Guadalupe River from Mystic Shores, it has good amenities. Please call me for more information ... Would love to tell you all about it. Lisa O'Sullivan, 830.708.2626, http://www.sully-realty.com
When you say you can't get there from Canyon Lake, how is that? Low water?
Flag Mon Mar 20, 2017