What do you guys think about Tralee Village in Dublin?

Asked by Chloe, Dublin, CA Tue Jul 5, 2011

Do you think its a good place to buy in dublin? Is there any risk in buying in this incomplete community? How is tralee compre to other condos in east dublin?

Answers

2
Ramon Concep…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Fri Jul 15, 2011
Tralee is a great new development for Townhomes here in Dublin. I have recently been back by since the reopening and toured their models and they are beautiful. They are all mostly Tri Level, built on top of the garage and up from there, if stairs are an issue you may not like what they have to offer. The two models they have available are quite cozy and each have ammenities that are attractive. Besides being in the middle of Dublin with access to both West and East Dublin Shopping centers, not to mention the shops along Dublin Blvd right there at Tralee. They have great access to both BART locations in Dublin, 580 and 680. If you have not viewed them you really should if your considering purchasing a Townhome in Dublin. I'd be more then happy to escort you on a tour of them if you'd like feel free to contact me. (925)480-7183

Cheers,
Ramon
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Jul 5, 2011
Chloe,
We lived in Dublin from '85 ubtil 2000, and I wish we hadn't left: We lived near Wells Middle School.
The Villiage you are talking about has popped up since we left, so I can't comment: But I can recommend Dublin to you.
When we moved there, everyone wondered why we'd moved sooo faaaar oooout! Now, it is virtually the center of the Bay Area.
Go for it.

Good luck and may God bless