What do the homeowners of Hildreth Hills think about their HOA dues?

Asked by Lourdes diaz soto, Quincy, MA Sat Sep 1, 2012

Answers

2
Heath Coker’s answer
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Thu Sep 6, 2012
In any association there will be those who love it and those who aren't as happy. Find out who the leader of the association is and have a talk with them. Then ask the people you see in the area. If the info from one matches what the others say, you may have a winner. If there are differences, you will need to look deeper, or look elsewhere.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Gary St Mart…, Agent, Westford, MA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
I don't think I can speak for every homeowner at Hildreth Hills but I think, for the most part, they all see value in the services they get in return. Plus, there is a Club House, Tennis Courts and an IG Pool.

If you look at total monthly "out of pocket" including common fees/square foot of living space, I think you'll find that Hildreth Hills is one of the better values in Westfrod.

.