What cities within 2 hours of Los Angeles are under $400K and great for a family of 5? We want at least an acre, so we are looking further out.

Asked by Leah Mom of 3, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

7
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Jun 7, 2012
The Antelop Valley in an area where youcan find a nice size piece of land, and reasonalbe prices.

Since it sounds like you have chlidren, make sure you check the schools out in any city you are thinking of buying in, especially if you move way out where the choices will be limited.

Best of Luck to You!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
SANTA CLARITA!! Especially Aqua Dulce is beautiful and closer than you think!
E mail me and I will send you a list of properties
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Hi Leah,
There is one in Riverside under $400K.Please feel free to contact me at Ludy@tarbell.com or (909)731-7124
I'll be glad to help you.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina-Ortiz
Tarbell,Realtors
Angie Simpson, Agent, Studio City, CA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Leah,

You may not find places with the land that you want in Santa Clarita or Newhall; and you probably don't have to go as far as Palmdale or Riverside. I would suggest that you check Acton and the surrounding areas. I am up there all the time so please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Angie Simpson
Coldwell Banker
Alvaro Lozano, Agent, San Gabriel, CA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Dear Leah, that's an easy question and can be responded with an easy answer, Please visit this link:
http://www.alvarolozanorealtor.com/1-2-3_California_Search/p…
Look at different cities at this page impute your needs and call me to make the arrangements to see the interior. I think we may find homes for these characteristics you mentioned with a SFR Home built in year 2000 or newer.
Marilyn Jenne, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
You will either be heading North (Palmdale) or East (Riverside). I actually see a couple properties in Palmdale and one in Riverside that immediately caught my eye--each has 4 bedrooms, 1-2 acre lots, Palmdale under $300K, Riverside under $400K. Is this sounding too easy? Let's make it that way. Get in touch.
Brian Mitry, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
For what you are describing I would suggest Santa Clarita and Newhall areas, they are about 20-30 miles out. Great family area with land. Hope it helps :)

Brian