What can you buy with 500K budget in great neck? Within 20 minutes walking distance to the train. Anything with not so high monthly fees?

Asked by Heidi, Great Neck, NY Thu Oct 18, 2012

The Coop prices for a 2 beds seems affordable, but the monthly fees are up through the roof! Anything for a family of 3 that's close to the train but not so high in monthly fees?

Answers

4
Beth Sitzer’s answer
Beth Sitzer, Agent, Great Neck, NY
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Yes, you can get into a 2 bedroom easily 5 minutes from the train. I specialize in Great Neck co ops and know the buildings with lower monthly fees. you can search my listings at http://www.bethsitzer.com
call me 516-441-3927
or e mail Beth@Bethsitzer.com
Andra Matera, Agent, Babylon, NY
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Three are a lot of good 2 bedroom condo in the area priced between 200-275.
Lily Xie, Agent, Manhasset, NY
Fri Mar 8, 2013
There are a lot of co-ops you can get within 20 minutes walking distance to the train station. You mentioned that the monthly fee is high, just want you know that the monthly fee are partially, 50 ~60%, tax deductable. If need help, please email me at lxie2010@gmail.com
Devorah Turn…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Tue Nov 13, 2012
There are co-ops available for under $300k with reasonable fees... Please call me and allow me to help you with your search... I have been selling real estate for 25 years and would love to help you with your needs... Respectfully, Devorah Turner 516-399-0630 devoraht@gmail.com