What can anyone tell me about Vizcaya? HOA seems high? What is included in the HOA fee? I don't see a garage mentioned?

Asked by Robert Klein, North Port, FL Thu Sep 15, 2011

Answers

5
Radinka Ilsi…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Thu Sep 15, 2011
In addition to that, its just a lovely community! I've shown several condos in there and they show very nicely with interesting architecture, beautiful curb appeal and well laid out floor plans, in my opinion!
Deborah Capo…, Agent, Brandenton, FL
Thu Sep 15, 2011
Vizcaya is a beautiful gated community close to IMG Country Club. The maintence fees are $1433 a quarter, which is about $477 a month. It includes alot, cable, Ground maintenance, Manager, Maintenance and repair to the outside of your condo and roof, 24 hour security, Fidelity bond, water, trash pick up, recreational facilities, which is a 2 story club house and pool, with saunas and billard room and library, it is a beautiful community. The only extra expense you will have would be your electric. There are no garages but there are covered carpaorts right outside your door. It has alot to offer. If you have any other questions or anything else I can help you with please let me know. Have a great day!
Debbie Capobianco
Michael Saunders & Co
941-704-2394
nice, concise reply. I would have you sell my unit anytime
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Xena Vallone, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Sat Sep 17, 2011
All of the response below are very accurate and good information. One other thing I would like to add is that the Reserves are fully funded with this community. Meaning a very HEALTHY condo association. This is by far one of the best maintained properties in West Bradenton. This place ALWAYS looks great and it is so convenient to everything - IMG Academies, Beaches, Shopping & Medical. Not to mention one of the nicest golf communities.

Xena Vallone, Broker / Owner, ABR, SFR
Xena Vallone Realty
941-224-5950 (Voice &Text)
941-706-1717 (Office)
Xena@XenaValloneRealty.com
Web Reference:  http://xenavallonerealty.com
Ron Cornette, , Bradenton, FL
Fri Sep 16, 2011
I notice you have had a reply on the monthly fee, but we have an office across the street from Vizcaya, and I'll gladly refer you to one of our top agents who has sold more units in Vizcaya than anyone!.
rcflorida@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.WagnerRealty.com
Carla Rayman, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Thu Sep 15, 2011
Hi Robert,

I have lived here for the past year and would be happy to answer any other questions you have or give you a tour. There are a number of lovely units for sale and it is a great community. No garages, detached carports only. The plus side is beautiful courtyards and a great location.

Carla Rayman
Director of International Business Development
Prudential Palms Realty
Sarasota, Florida