What can a family buy in suburban Las Vegas for under $500K?

Asked by Lenn Harley, Maryland and Northern Virginia Wed May 16, 2007

Answers

4
Luxury Mortg…, , 89109
Tue Jul 31, 2007
Since your question doesn't specify real estate...

You can buy ~8 brand new Escalades for $60K a piece ($480K so far) and then with the remaining $20K pay a welder to weld them all side by side to make a magical movable motorcade home somewhat similar to Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose! I'll even come by to take your families picture for the news paper!
Eric Eierdam, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jul 30, 2007
If you are a real estate Professional shouldn't you already know the answer to this question....
Michael Chri…, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jul 19, 2007
You can have the pick of the litter. From new to resale. I have found up to 4000sqft homes in that price range. May new home builders have homes in that price range also.
Len McGuirk, , Las Vegas, NV
Wed May 23, 2007
Well, it would depend on which area of the Las Vegas valley you are purchasing in. If you are looking for a home in an upper class desirable neighborhood, then $500K will probably get you about 2,500 to 3,000 square feet with maybe 4 bedrooms.