What areas in Fresno are likely to appreciate in the next 5 years?

Asked by Trulia, San Francisco, CA Fri Mar 9, 2012

What potential local factors could contribute to this appreciation?

Note: Trulia Question of the Day is popular question being discussed in local markets. We'll featured best answers in consumer monthly digest.

Answers

2
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Mar 9, 2012
Bill gave you a good answer:
I would add 93711 for upscale homes,
and 93710 for depressed homes.

I expect that we will see about 5% appreciation, but that will not be evenly spread;
remember the cliche' LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:

The most desirable locations will cantinue to be desireable.
Bill Pfeif, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Mar 9, 2012
93720,93730,93619,93722,93727 will have the most appreciation but all areas will appreciate. It is my qualified opinion we are at the bottom of the market and if you are on the fence it is time to get off and buy. Properties are scarce and buyers are abundant. Interest rates are as low as you can ever expct them to be. The monthly payment of each $1,000.00 at 4% over 30 years is only $ 4.77 per month. Multiply that by how many thousand dollars you want to borrow and you have a principal and interest payment. As you can see rents are higher. On the FHA loan you only need 3.5 % down which is no more than first, last, and a deposit.
Don't wait as the market is turning and we are approaching the busy time of year.
Bill Pfeif
Pfeif Residential Group
9415 N FT Washington Blvd
Fresno, CA 93730
559 433-1929
559 260-0974 cell