What areas are safe in Manassas?

Asked by Meghna, Maryland Thu May 7, 2009

Please can anyone let me know what areas are safe and nice to live in for a family. Thanks

Answers

3
Denise Friend…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sat Jun 13, 2009
Hello Meghna:

Here is a website that may be of assistance in providing “crime report” information in specific areas. All you have to do in type in the property address including city, state & zip code and it will generate a report along with a map of the crimes committed. You can request the information over a 3, 7, 14, 30 days or other specified time. Please keep in mind, there is crime everywhere.

http://www.crimereports.com

I hope this helps.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu May 7, 2009
Issues of neighborhood safety are best addressed by the local police department or county sheriff's department. They have access to the most current and reliable information and are generally very willing to be supportive.
Vicki Woody,…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Thu May 7, 2009
Hi Meghna,

I personally do not know anything about the area, but I am working with a buyer coming here to Hampton Roads, Virginia, and she has her home in Manassas on the market now. She did send me the link to that listing. Here it is below......call their agent if you would like to see it or find out more.

Vicki Woody
Long & Foster Realtors
vicki@vickiwoody.com
(757) 685-3842