What are you looking for when purchasing NEW construction?

Asked by Bryson Cayson, Germantown, TN Mon Jul 21, 2014

Answers

2
Jackson Will…, Home Buyer, Provo, UT
Wed Apr 8, 2015
I would suggest being careful with any purchase. You want to trust people, but you don't want to be naive and allow people to take advantage of you. Talking to professionals and getting all of the help you need is a very good way to go when it comes to this. I think you should do what you can to find a balance you're comfortable with. That way you can be comfortable and confident with your purchase when everything is said and done.
http://www.fordconstruction.org
Lisa Patton, Agent, Woodbridge, VA
Mon Jul 21, 2014
There could be numerous answers to this question but for one thing, don't over-improve the house, add too many upgrades as it's possible the house won't appraise and you might have to come out of pocket for all of those upgrades. Also, even though the builder will scoff at this, get a home inspection done...I once had a client buy new and one of the attic trusses was broken, who would know or suspect that? Good luck