What are the requirements for buying a home, i just started a new job as a barber, but i have been int the same work filed for 12 years?

Asked by Nells, Atlanta, GA Wed Apr 11, 2012

Answers

10
Michelle Las…, Both Buyer And Seller, Virginia
Mon Apr 23, 2012
HI,

My name is Michelle and I would like to assist you with your home purchase, I currently have several homes that are for sale in several areas, can you send me what your requirements are for your new home are you looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath, which area, etc.

I have a unique marketing strategy and a knack for buying properties cheaper and better than anyone else around. What I'd like to do is contact you through email every time I find a deal that fits your criteria. If this interest you , email me, call me, or text me.

Respectfully,

Michelle Lassiter
LML Investments LLC
LMLInvestments@hotmail.com
757-606-0693
, ,
Sat Apr 21, 2012
First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Joseph Allen, , Atlanta, GA
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hello Nells, there are several factors that are considered by the Lender when a Buyer is Purchasing a Home. The amount of Income,Credit score and Years on Job are some of the factors that the Lenders are concerned about. Therefore, if you are financially able and have an acceptable Credit Score, then there shouldn't be a problem in purchasing a Home in your Price range. Send me an Email if you are ready to buy the house that is within your price range, or call me at 404-843-2500 and ask for Joseph Allen. Thanks
Isabel Elses…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Nells,

If you can put down 50 % than you can buy tomarrow.
Special program for Barbers.
Give me a call for more details direct 770-307-8751.
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
What exactly are you looking to purchase, Nells?
David Herren, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Basically you need to be able to be able to pay for one or barter for one. Cash is king as they say, but if you don't have cash or anything to barter, then you need to convince someone you are credit wortthy to lend enough money to, to buy the home of your dreams. I can recommend some very good lenders and help you find your dream home. Call me at 404-425-4945.
Laquita Baez, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
You must meet certain income, credit, and financial criterias in order to approve for a home loan. Speak with a mortgage lender to see how much of a home loan you may qualify for, then seek the assistance of a Realtor to find homes in your desired price range and location.
, ,
Wed Apr 11, 2012
All mortgage loan programs require a 24 month employment history in the same line of work. For an FHA mortgage, you will need the most recent pay stub from your current employer. As long as you are paid by W-2 by them, then your base income could be used to qualify.

Rodney Mason
Sr Loan Officer / FHA 203K Renovation / HomePath Specialist
Prospect Mortgage
Atlanta, GA
(404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in AL & GA
Chuck Green, Agent, Norcross, GA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Nells,

You should be good to go being in the same field for the last twelve years....all you need to do is get preapproved for a loan and then get with me or another Realtor to go out and look at homes that fit your requirements. I'd be happy to provide you with some great lenders to help you get started...
Call me at 770-714-7077 and we can discuss your options....Look forward to hearing from you.

Chuck Green, Realtor
Serving Atlanta since 1984
770-714-7077
chuckgreen@kw.com
Sarah Moore, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
You need to speak to a lender if you plan to purchase a home with a loan and get pre-qualified. They can walk you through credit score minimums and income to debt ratios for your purchase and let you know the amount you would be qualified for. If you are paying in cash, you're good to go! I have great lenders who can help you with this. Feel free to contact me 678-641-7925 and I would be happy to assist.

Sarah Moore
KW Midtown
678-641-7925
sarah@liveinatlantaga.com
http://www.sarahsoldme.com