What are the quarterly stats for tiburon? I need info on the market currently as I own a rental but am considering selling in the next yr or so.

Asked by Val, 06831 Fri Feb 8, 2013

The house is in tiburon past trestle glen with pano views from sf to mt. Tam

Answers

3
Emy Cosio-ba…, , Tiburon, CA
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Hi VAL:

Happy to help you with recent stats for Tiburon. Tiburon is up 24% from 2011 to 2012 in number of sales for single family homes. The average price of single family homes is up from $1.851 mil in 2011 to $1.9 mil - a 3% increase. Our inventory is drastically low -- Tiburon is down in available properties to sell by 50% and in the County, the number of homes available for sale dropped to 63%! Now is an excellent time to put your property on the market. Call me to learn more or send me your email address. It would be my pleasure to be your real estate resource.
Emy Cosio-Barron, 415-990-0729 ecosiobarron@fhallen.com Frank Howard ALlen Realtors.
Do you have info on price per foot? Days on market? Avg. selling price? I am looking for year over year.
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
Good job Emy! you win the prize for best answer!
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
Maryann Pear…, Agent, Larkspur, CA
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Val,

You can take a look at a market report with graphs for Tiburon at this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kn902vjks4sksmx/3dJS69aPpC

If the link doesn't work for you or you'd rather get the report via email you can send me your email address.
You'll see in looking at the comparison by months that there are more sales happening this year over last. However, beware of statistics, especially regarding median price. In a small market like Tiburon, a few very high end sales or a few very low sales can skew the numbers dramatically and have nothing to do with the value of your particular property. Call one or more experienced agents and ask them to do a (complimentary) market valuation on your specific property. Maryann Pearson
Oggi Kashi, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Properties with views like you've described can not be evaluated based on general stats. An individual evaluation of the property is the best approach. As far as timing goes, yes the market is steadily getting hotter in southern Marin however, rates have also been creeping up. If you only want to sell, you still have some time however, if you also need to buy, then I believe it's wiser to move quickly.

Oggi Kashi - 415.690.3792 direct
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted.
Web Reference:  http://www.oggikashi.com/