What are the property and school taxes for 12472, Rosendale, NY?

Asked by nyclizard, Rosendale, NY Sun Mar 3, 2013

Answers

4
Cheryl Wherry, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Here is the link for getting Ulster County Property Tax Rates:
http://www.co.ulster.ny.us/realproperty/taxinfo.html
It is based on the market value of the property without any discounts or exemptions.that certain homeowners qualify for. You will see that the "Effective Tax Rate" for Rosendale, (12472) is 2.69% times market value for total taxes including property and school.
Hope this helps, but happy to explain more if needed.
Edwards Prop…, Agent, New Paltz, NY
Sun Mar 3, 2013
If you call the town clerk they will give you the tax per thousand. If you get an agent of your own, that will be very helpful as well!
Voices Member, , New Paltz, Ny 12561
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Suggest that you call the town clerk for the currrent county tax on a property and ask them for the number to the school district so you can verify the school taxes. it would be helpful to know what the section block and lot were so that they can easily look up ths information.

If you can provide the address I would be willing to give you the most recent tax information i have. You can email me at bkorabel@earthlink.net or call my office at 845-2655-0019
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Taxes do vary by exact location, size, upgrades, etc., therefore contact the local tax assessor's office for any necessary information, or consider working with an agent of your own who can provide specifics to a property...