Adrian Willi…, Home Buyer in Pioneer Crossing, Au...

What are the negative about Pioneer Crossing as a community?

Asked by Adrian Williams, Pioneer Crossing, Austin, TX Fri Jul 2, 2010

Crime, Neighbors, Community culute, activities

We've worked with many clients over the years who have purchased in Pioneer Crossing (East and West) in Austin. Overall, the vast majority have been very happy with their choice of the neighborhood and area.

Would need to understand more about your concerns (if any) and exactly what you desire in a home, area etc to answer further.

Link below offers a full list of homes for sale (active right now) in the area.

Hello Adrian,
Pioneer Crossing is a fine neighborhood, but I would advise you to also look in other areas if you can. I understand that your commute may be a factor in your decision, but even if you have to commute a little farther, your long term investment will be better protected closer to Austin proper. In any metropolitan area, the closer a home is to downtown, historically on average the better the rates of appreciation, which means more equity in your pocket and easier resale. I realize that the price point in Pioneer Crossing and other bedroom communities is lower, but you owe it to yourself to explore other options before jumping in. Please feel free to call, text, or email if you have any questions or if you need anything at all. Take care.

Kevin P. Scanlan
Before I answer the question specifically, I will need to know if you are referring to Pioneer Crossing East or West. Also, the majority of information I have, personally, is housing trends for Pioneer Crossing East (as I have had a listing in that subdivision). Also, by extension, I know about the area amenities and such. The best way I can help you is if you contact me my phone, 512.789.2062, and I can speak with you about what I know.

I would love to help you out, it's what I do and I enjoy it!
Good Morning Adrian,
Seems to be a lot of positives...negative would depend on your needs and how it fits or doesn't fit thoses needs. Pioneer Crossing has great can read some of those if you go to the city data link below.
Happy home buying! I'd love to help you make your home buyingexperience a positive one! Call text or email.…

Cindy Crawford, REALTOR
I think overall it is a very nice community. I'd pay attention to your commute as some directions are quite congested at times. Second, check out the shcool system in Manor. Third and most important let a Realtor help you. I recently closed a deal in that subdivision and the final price for teh home was over $20K below the lsit price. The builder's representative is just that, the builders representative. They work in the builders best interest 100% not for you. If you are looking at a resale home the same applies for the owners agent. They work for the owner 100%. The "seller" regardless of who it is pays for your Realtors service. Free to you is a pretty good price.

Call me directly if you'd like professional representation.