What are the homeowner fees for Eldorado at Santa Fe community? Do all the owners pay the same regardless of cost of the house? Thanks

Asked by Layne, Fort Worth, TX Thu Nov 14, 2013

Answers

4
Sarah Magrath, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Thu Nov 14, 2013
The cost of the HOA at Eldorado are currently $340.00 a year. The cost is the same for everyone in the subdivision. It is quite a good deal in my opinion. We have a swimming pool, tennis courts, community center, dog park and miles of greenbelt and reserve to walk, hike, bike or ride horses on.

If you need any more information or advise on the area, I'd be glad to help.

Sarah Magrath
Coldwell Banker Trails West Realty
magrathsarah@gmail.com
505-919-9181
Sarah Gardin…, Home Buyer, El Paso County, TX
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Hi Layne - as you can see the HOA fees are $340/year and that is for everyone. It's a great family area in Santa Fe!
Wow, I was misinformed. I thought it was 350 per MONTH! I believed that was a bit steep and wondered how some of the less affluent homeowners could swing it. Okay, I am no longer leery of Eldorado real estate now. Thank you.
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013
Spence Ralst…, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Thu Nov 14, 2013
The HOA fee is $340/yr and covers common area maintenance as well as the upkeep of the clubhouse area which includes a large outdoor pool. The fee is the same regardless of the purchase price of the home. Eldorado residents also have exclusive use of the nearby 5,000 acre Eldorado Wilderness Preserve with miles of hiking trails.
Sorry about my quote! Spence's $340 is correct! ; D
Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013
Beverly Chap…, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Thu Nov 14, 2013
The annual dues in Eldorado are $360. Everyone pays the same amount, that I am aware of! There is a wonderful clubhouse with a pool included too! Hope this helps! Bev

Beverly@newmexico.com
(505) 983-8100