Hello Amanda. The first steps in buying a home are;
1. Making the decision to do so.
2. Developing a team (i.e. Real Estate Agent, Mortgage Advisor/Loan Officer, Attorney)
3. Get Pre-Approved through your Mortgage Advisor/Loan Officer
4. Determine your Budget & All the Financials
5. Relay your needs and wants to your Real Estate Agent
6. Begin House Hunting
7. Find the Home that you fall in love with
8. Make an Offer & Negotiate the Offer
9. Home Inspections
10. Contract Signings
These are the beginning steps of buying a home. If you would like a complete list, please email me at DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com and I would be happy to provide you with a complimentary guide from the beginning to the exchanging of keys.
I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.
Wishing you all the best,
De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!