What are the current sales prices of house in Bogota, NJ.?

Asked by Berns, New York, NY Mon Jul 21, 2008

Answers

2
ann santee, Agent, teaneck, NJ
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Dear Berns,

As with any other town, the price of homes in Bogota are in the range of the low $200,000's to over $500,000. There are many factors that impact the pricing of homes; i.e., the number of bedrooms and baths, the size of the lot, the condition of both the interior and exterior, whether the high ticket items such as roof, windows, siding, boiler, etc., are new or aged. Certainly some of the very low priced homes are short sales, however, you may also want to know how many days the homes have been on the market. This will give you a good idea about whether or not the home is priced to sell.

Bogota is a very safe and neighborly town with 3 elementary schools, plus a junior and senior level school. Since I have sold over 100 homes in Bogota, and have attended inspections of these homes, I have received an invaluable education on the way the homes were built (many of them in the 1930's) and what to look for when visiting a home for the first time.

Please contact me at 201-233-5278 and I will be pleased to help you with your real estate needs.

Professionally yours,

ANN SANTEE
Broker Associate
Vikki Healey Properties
201-233-5278
201-881-7906
Peter J Roge…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Mon Jul 21, 2008
Not quite sure whst you mean but here goes. At the present time there are 45 houses listed for sale on the MLS with a low price of $279,500 and a high of $519,900.
During the period Apl 1 through June 30th there were 12 houses that sold with an average sale price of $355,704
Peter Rogers
fydell@yahoo.com