Bob & Evelyn…, Home Buyer in York, PA

What are the condo fees and taxes (all)?

Asked by Bob & Evelyn Dodge, York, PA Thu Jun 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3114848218-1876-Barley-Rd-Yor…

Answers

2
Suzanne Falci, , York, PA
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Bob and Evelyn,
I have sold many condos in the York area. If you would like an experienced Realtor to show you several properties from the comfort of a chair, without all the running around, please call me at 781-3905 to schedule an appointment at my office, located at 1499 South Queen, York Pa 17403. We are in a small strip center, next to the Dairy Queen, South of Rathon Road, and in the vicinity of York Hospital.

Suzanne

Suzanne Falci
Jack Gaughen Realtor ERA
1499 South Queen Street
York, Pa 17403

717-781-3905
Sharon Harris, Agent, Hanover, PA
Thu Jun 13, 2013
The Home Owners fee is $175,00 per month. I scanned over the Home Owners Docs and it was fairly standard stuff. The only thing that caught my eye was No decorating the front windows or doors. So no wreaths or stuff. they did make an mention that Christmas time you are allowed a green wreath with Red bow. Removed from door/window by Jan 2 ? Or so.

School taxes 2751.00
County tax 615.00
Township 29.00

Hope this helps! Let me know if you want a copy of the bylaws. Can get them to you for you to review.
Thank You >Sharon harris