What are the best lakes to live on in Florida - any area? I am looking for actual lakefront homes with

Asked by SEO, Florida Wed Jan 16, 2008

docks, good jet skiing - mainly a recreational lake. I have kids, so schools, even private, are important. 4 bedrooms and below $550K. Thanks.

Answers

5
Ray And Karen…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Fri Jan 21, 2011
Hi Seo!

The link below includes a couple of videos from our area.

I live in LAKE County so as you can imagine we have a few lakes around here. Actually about 1,000.

Several of the larger lakes are connected together and eventually lead to a river that ends up in the Atlantic ocean.

We are 40 minutes NW of Orlando. This is a chariming rural area of rolling hills, lakes and special scenery.

We have homes on direct lake-front one has 280' directly on the water another has about 120'.

If you feel that our special area may be a consideration for you please contact us.

Ray Levy
352-978-8551

Jeff, , pomona pk fl
Mon Nov 30, 2009
lake broward in pomona pk florida is one of the cleanest lakes in fl. as per the u o f lakewatch program.my home is for sale . its more like a resort for kids and adults that want to stay young forever. google youtube lake broward florida. check it out ,call me or my broker tina . my cell is 201 519-9500
Lisa Jones, , Eustis, FL
Sun Jan 27, 2008
Hi, if you would like to live on a lake in a more rural area in central Florida, check out Lake County. There are many wonderful large lakes here. Lake Dora, Lake Yale, Lake Harris and Lake Eustis just to name a few. I moved here to raise my family. Good luck to you and your home search.
Phil Fowler, Agent, Brandon, FL
Fri Jan 18, 2008
Hello Seo,

Lake Carroll, in the Carrollwood area of Tampa is absolutely beautiful. You would be in the lower price range which is great for appreciation value. Not knowing the gender or age of your children, I am limited in suggesting schools, however here are a few Berekely Prep. and Academy of Holy Names. Feel free to contact me if you would like more specifics. I hope these suggestions help.
Web Reference:  http://www.PhilFowler.com
Paul Whiteho…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed Jan 16, 2008
Hi Seo
Lake Washington is very near to where i live and work and has some good general boat ramps for all to use.The lake is very close to Melbourne on the Space Coast and benefits from some great A-rated schools.Please feel free to use my web site to search my local MLS listings to find your ideal home and email me with any queries.
Regards Paul Whitehouse (Realtor)
Web Reference:  http://www.paulsold.com