What are the best kid friendly neighborhoods (ages 8 - 15) in Noblesville? We are looking for something under 200,000. Thanks any advice appreciated!

Asked by Ellen, Michigan Tue Sep 4, 2012

Kids age 8, 11 & 15. If possible, would perfer neighborhood with mature trees and within a short distance to downtown area. Will definately be relocating to Indianapolis area within a month. Thanks!

Answers

10
Mallorie Wil…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Ellen,

How close would you like to be to the downtown area? As Susan stated, any of the Harbour neighborhoods. The Harbour neighborhoods are in close proximity to the downtown area, along with Morse Lake (which is a beautiful lake in Hamilton County), close to schools, and are mature neighborhoods. I have several clients and friends that live in these communities, all of which have children. The harbour communities offer their residents the ability to join the beach club. If you're golfers, Harbour Trees golf course can be found in North Harbour subdivision. North Harbour has nights in the park during the summer. The neighborhood meets for music, food and all the neighborhood kids play on the playground while the adults mingle. Check out this link on North Harbour: http://nhpoai.wordpress.com/

If you are looking for a bit newer communities, there are several newer neighborhoods, north on Hague road from 32.

Additionally, the Wellingtons offer you an option for an established community, within a short distance of downtown Noblesville. One last recommendation is Sommerwood. (Off 146th, in between 37 and Allisonville Road). This community within a few miles of downtown Noblesville but close to 37 for easy transit.

Here's some links on these subdivisions:
Sommerwood: http://sommerwood.com/
Wellington North: http://www.wellington-north.zavasites.com/
Wellington Northeast: http://wellingtonnortheast.org/
North Harbour: http://nhpoai.wordpress.com/
Sourth Harbour: http://www.southharbour.org/

I would be happy to email you some homes in each community to help you get a feel for the different housing additions.

Respectfully,

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
sara_phelps, Both Buyer And Seller, Noblesville, IN
Tue Jun 18, 2013
I'm putting my house up on the market shortly in Roudebush Woods. I LOVE the neighborhood, and I would raise my son there if I could! Due to an upcoming personal issue, we have to sell:( The kids ranging 8-15 are the most polite and friendly kids I've ever seen! The neighbors are incredible! I am sad to have to leave and would highly suggest it to anyone moving to the area! Originally coming from Florida myself, I found it to be family friendly and refreshing!
Ryan Clark, Agent, Carmel, IN
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Hello Ellen

I would have to agree with Susan as well. I noticed you are from Michigan, I grew up there and moved to Indiana when I was 12 years old. In addition to what Susan was saying about the different neighborhoods I just wanted to add the Noblesville falls into Hamilton County which has the finest schools in the entire State.

Some of the neighborhoods that were mentioned are still under construction. Do you want to build or buy an existing home. Prairie Crossing is really clost to Forest Park which in my opinion is one of the best parks in the area. My daughter and I go there all of the time.

Hope this helps
Susan Broyles, Agent, Indiananapolis, IN
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Let me start by saying, Welcome to Noblesville! As a resident of Noblesville, I would highly suggest Fairfield Farms and Prairie Crossing. Both are great neighborhoods located close to downtown as well. Fairfield Farms is an established neighborhood approximately 20 years old so there are mature trees. While Prairie Crossing is newer, there are some treed and or golf course lots. Other areas while not as close to downtown include the Wellingtons, any of the Harbour neighborhoods, Morse Park Estates, River Run,The Meadows, Mill Grove, Arbor Grove, just to name a few! Once you visit some of these neighborhoods and get a feel for the area, you will have a much better idea for right neighborhood for you.
Julianne Jae…, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Tue Sep 4, 2012
I have a 12 and 14 year old and live in Noblesville. My kids have friends in many of the neighborhoods listed by the other agents. One other one is Fairfield Farms and is within walking distance to downtown. You will find there are a lot of great areas to choose from. Good news is that as you visit the areas, you will be able to choose the neighborhood that 'feels' right for you and your family! Where are you moving from? Feel free to call or email if you have any additional questions. Good luck!!
thanks for the reply. We are moving from Royal Oak Mi. We are looking for a family neighborhood with schools and shopping nearby. Hoping for a 4 bedroom with a nice fenced in yard for 180,000 or under
Flag Thu Sep 6, 2012
Julianne Jae…, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Laura Musall, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Family Circle Magazine recently ranked Noblesville as one of the most family-friendly communities in the country. I think you'll find that Noblesville, like other communities in Hamilton County, including Westfield, Fishers and Carmel, all cater to families. I'd be surprised if you found any areas that aren't kid friendly. Of course, kid friendly means different things to different people. In Noblesville, you'll find lot of subdivisions with neighborhood pools, parks and walking trails. Personally, I think Forest Park is among the best community parks anywhere. It has a nine-hole golf course (a great sledding hill in the winter), playgrounds for all ages, and Olympic-size swimming pool, walking trails, skateboard park, mini golf and is even home to the Indiana Transportation Museum. I love that the trails wind through Potter's Bridge. The park also has free concerts and movie nights.

You'll find several more mature neighborhoods (the Wellingtons, for example) that have nice trees and great homes. I'd be happy to provide you with more detailed information on the area. I've lived in Hamilton County more than 20 years, including six years in Noblesville. You can email me at Laura@TalktoTucker.com or give me a call at 317.702.0058.

Laura
Laura Musall, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 4, 2012

Laura
Roger Carter…, Agent, Fishers, IN
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Actually I would suggest a couple of towns (and school district's) right next to Noblesville, Carmel & Fishers. They are ranked nationally as the number 1 & 15 places to live in the US. Their school districts are highly recommended as well.

There are TONS of kid friendly subdivisions in Hamilton County (Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel, etc.) and I specialize in this area.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Roger P Carter
Broker/Owner
Hamilton County Real Estate Co.
http://www.hamiltoncountyhomes4u.com
317-670-9753
Pat Haddad, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Tue Sep 4, 2012
North, South and West Harbours, Oakmont, Mill Grove, The Meadows, Hazel Dell Woods, Roudebush Woods, Country Lake Estates, Lakeside Estates, Prairieview, the Wellingtons, Sommerwood, Pebblebrook and probably some I have missed including historical, downtown Noblesville. I actually live in Noblesville. Please feel free to contact me! Pat Haddad, http://www.HaddadTeam.com .
Web Reference:  http://www.haddadteam.com