What are the best areas ro live in in Lakewood Ranch? I need a home in the $250,000 to $330,000. range - single family with a pool.

Asked by Mary Godshalk, Bethesda, KY Sat Apr 9, 2011

Answers

8
Radinka Ilsi…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Tue Jun 14, 2011
Hi Mary!

You may have already made a home buying decision but I wanted to make sure I replied to your question! I am a Lakewood Ranch Realtor and have been selling here for years. I actually worked as an Ambassador for what locals call "the Ranch". As an Ambassador, I actually worked for the owners & developers that build every aspect of the ranch and I introduced buyers to the home builders and gave VIP tours to explore the area.

I can tell you that this community is really one of a kind. From the fact that the same family has owned the land since the late 1800's, to the fact that every builder building homes in the ranch is there by invitation only. I know every nook and cranny of LWR and am happy to share my knowledge with you from which homes suit your exact price range, both new construction as well as resales, the amenities, shopping, social clubs and more. I can tell you that right now there is a wide variety of homes that would match the needs you listed. If you want a maintenance free, gated Country Club section of the ranch, or a non gated areas where privacy fencing is permitted and is a hop skip and jump from schools, I am happy to help you! Lots of choices for you!
Robert Casel…, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Thu Dec 20, 2012
Hey Mary,

If you haven't found a home in Lakewood Ranch yet, there is a slew of new home communities coming on the market. I worked for Lennar and Neal Communities, so I am very in touch with some of the newer communities coming online in 2013. I would be happy to help if you have any questions! You can reach me at 941-961-4037, or reach me at gosarasota@gmail.com!
Deborah Stee…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Mary,

Have you decided to pursue your dream and purchase a home here in Florida. When you are ready, send me an email , dsteele37@tampabay.rr.com or text/call my cell 941-224-6323.

Deborah Steele

Now is the time to buy, Steelesellsshortsales!!!!
Kristin Trio…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Mary,
I love Lakewood Ranch because there are many different types of homes and pricing in the community. What's best? Well, it depends on what YOU want. In your price range, I would suggest Central Park, Esplanade and possibly Summerfield. Summerfield is one of the older communities and has mature landscaping which some homebuyers prefer.
However, there may be other areas that would be great for you too. Come and take the time to visit yourself, preview the communities and see what fits your family the best. Then, buy.
Kristin Triolo, Broker Associate
Atchley, International Realty
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
LaRosa Team, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Wed May 18, 2011
Hi Mary,

All of Lakewood Ranch has so much to offer. We are local agents in the Lakewood Ranch area. We live here and work here too! We were originally from Long Island, NY. We are here now 11yrs and loving it!!

It all depends on the type of home you like. Summerfield, Riverwalk, Greenbrook and Edgewater may have properties available in that price range. There is also some new construction happening in Lakewood Ranch too! Great floor plans!

Go to our website www,SarasotaDreamLiving.com and set up a search and you can receive current listings of all Lakewood Ranch Homes. Check out our community pages on the different neighborhoods in Lakewood Ranch. It gives detailed descriptions of each area.

If you see something you like, give us a call. we can answer any questions you might have.

LaRosa Team
Stacey (941) 539-1596
Millicent (941) 809-3310
LaRosaTeam@gmail.com

Atchley International Realty
9040 Lakewood ranch Realty
Lakewood Ranch, Fl 34202
Mon Apr 11, 2011
I work the Bradenton/Sarasota area which includes Lakewood Ranch community. There are alot of homes available in this area and would be glad to assist you. I look forward to your response and appreciate your business!

Deborah Steele
deborah@xenavallonerealty.com Have a nice day!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Apr 10, 2011
Consider researching areas online and in person, also consider working with your own agent; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Apr 10, 2011
Hi Mary,

Lakewood Ranch and the general Sarasota area is a wonderful location. One steeped with an excellent quality of living, recreation, education, and social & cultural opportunity. As well as some of the best beaches and weather in the entire world.

You have obviously done your homework and identified one of Sarasota's top locations that has no shortage of excellent locations.

We would be happy to forward you Lakewood Ranch sample properties for review.

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363