What are the best areas (low crime) in/around West Palm Beach, for purchasing a property of up to $200,000?

Asked by Pete, Sarasota, FL Wed Jan 8, 2014

We are planning on purchasing real estate in the Palm Beach area and subsequently relocating. Please advise on desirable neighborhoods. We will not have children with us, so schools will not be a factor. Beach access, lifestyle and landscape are on our wish list.

Answers

9
Katie Ingram, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Hi Emilia~

Among Trulia's collection of many real estate tools, they have crime statistics for most cities. On the menu at the top of this page, hover over LOCAL INFO, then click COMMUNITY INFO. In the search bar that will appear under the menu, enter the city.

Palm Beach County offers a number of desirable neighborhoods not far from the beach. With a little more info, we can custom tailor a search to provide you with an up-to-date list of inventory. Feel free to call or e-mail me anytime.

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
katie@katieingram.com / http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999
Carol Chilve…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Tue Feb 11, 2014
I have a very nice listing in Andros Isle a 3/2 TownHouse for $245,000 it's one of the nicest gated communities in West Palm Beach area.

If your interested please call me 561-312-2091 I am Carol Chilvers from Keller Williams
Mathew Tarka, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Hi Emilia,

If you need a mortgage you should be pre-approved if not already. We can help. Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Matt Tarka
President – Principal Broker
Serving All of Florida
888-246-9060 Toll Free
954-605-2450 Direct
954-343-8098 Fax
NMLS: 208843
mtarka@clearmortgagelending.com

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc.
5200 North Federal Hwy. Suite 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
NMLS: 874363
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Trulia has all the crime reports for a given city that you choose, just go to the top click on Local Info then Crime and you’ll find charts, statistics, violent, and non-violent crimes, etc.
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
If school districts is not a factor, then you may want to purchase a condominium in West Palm Beach. There is no external maintenance involved, and hazard insurance premiums are covered by the monthly condo fees.

To get a view of all neighborhoods in the area, go to: http://www.city-data.com/city/West-Palm-Beach-Florida.html

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Preston Ware, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Altamonte Springs, FL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Emillia,

So much depends on what you need in a house as location will be a main factor when determining prices. I am a huge fan of the north count region of Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter and the surrounding communities. If you want beach access, lifestyle and landscape there is no finer location.

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client from New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
David Harrel…, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hello Emilia,

I have lived in West Palm Beach for the last 16 years and I am familiar with the most desirable neighborhoods in the area. Depending on your preferences, I can point you in the right direction. There are many historic neighborhoods close to downtown that stylish and affordable or if you prefer newer construction then with a short drive, you can still be close to the beaches and entertainment & shopping. Please don't hesitate to contact me and I can send you some of the available properties that are in areas of lower crime that fall within your budget.

Let me know how I can help.

David Harrelson, Broker
Palm Beach Realty Group, LLC
580 Village Boulevard, Suite 150
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
561.594.4000 Office Line, Ext. 101
561.414.7630 Direct
561.594.5000 Fax
wdavidharrelson@gmail.com
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Wed Jan 8, 2014
GATED COMMUNITIES. I'd be happy to show you Andros Isle, Riverwalk and Baywinds. All have clubhouses too, are newer looking, beautifully landscaped, pools, activities. Pick an address and put it on crimemapping.com and subscribe that address. Watch for a week or two to see if there is an crime there.

MARILYN JACOBS
Jeffrey Ray Associates, Palm Beach
561-302-3388 (cell) or 56-638-9818 (office)
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com