bill, Home Buyer in 75252

What are the best Feng Shui street names? Thank You

Asked by bill, 75252 Mon Dec 23, 2013

Disney streets. Pinocchio Drive, Cinderella Lane, Wonderland Trail, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 23, 2013
Nice thinking.
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013
I haven't heard of the actual names of streets being related to Feng Shui, but I do know that in many cultures and beliefs, a northern-facing home is believed to bring prosperity and good fortune.

-Amy S. Arey, Realtor
Halo Group Realty, LLC
http://www.MckinneyRealEstateInfo.com (search the entire metroplex for homes here!)
Contact a Feng Shui expert.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
I've never really heard too much about street names. Many other features inside the home yes....sometimes the address...but not street names.

Most of my buyer clients call parents or grandparents. I've heard streets beginning or ending in 4 are unlucky...such as 4th street or 44th street. Chinese tradition has the number 4 nearly making the same sound as death. Some people use the word unlucky or inauspicious. Many building owned by Chinese or Japanese don't have a 4th floor like some buildings in US don't have a 13th floor. 8 on the other hand is a lucky or auspicious. 8 in Chinese sounds also like success. So from what I understand streets like 8th street or 88th street or houses with street numbers beginning or ending in 8 might be lucky streets or lucky houses. There's probably a lot more to it than that, but it's a start. Some problems can be overcome.
Sometimes it is a matter of names and sounds like....as in the numbers.

Some cultures also think East facing homes are lucky, while some thing West facing homes are lucky. I wonder if any homes in these countries face North or South?

You might also consider streets like Success, Lucky, Wealth, Golden, or things like that if you are so lucky to find such streets.

If you are interested in such things, I would go to a cultural icon in the community you identify with to help you pick or advise you on the culture. They can probably recommend someone who can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Feng Shui is a art of placement and it analyzes the flow of chi. The home can be divided into sections called "ba gua", and you can enhance every room that correlates with each ba gua to improve your life.

In terms of street names I think the best thing is to consult with a feng shui master as it may relate to you differently depending upon your sign and your element. Also the best way to find a home that fits you is to go visit the home yourself and look around. Most feng shui doesn't want any ba gua section missing but even if it does, there's a remedy to it.

Let me know if you have any further questions, you can call me at 469-371-2899.

Take care,
Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
This question has prompted me to do some research, here is a link to some interesting info on the subject.

Hi...my name is Sandra, from my experience Feng Shui it's more about numbers of the house and the flow of energy on the outside and inside.
Here is a link to read up on more about this....any questions feel free to call me at 214-356-2321, as I work with & know very well a Feng Shui Master.
Thank you, Sandra