What are the average HOA fees in the northern suburbs of Mpls- St. Paul?

Asked by dnrsmr1221, Minneapolis, MN Mon Aug 13, 2012

Answers

2
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Tis varies a great deal; what is covered, what amenities are available,size and age of the structures are all factors.in determining association fees. When new, a common amount is around $125 when exterior maintenance, landscaping, and structure insurance are covered. As the structures age, replacement and issues of weather, etc may make changes. You need to examine this in regard to these factors, look for deferred repairs, what each homeonwer is responsible for according the association documents. You also have to realizxe that if you have your own mowers, clippers, snow removal equipment, etc. there is a cost, too. And, as a townhome dweller, I have to say it is fabulous to hear the scrape of snow removal equipment: brooms. plows., shovels and snuggle deeper into my comfortable bed! Liz, 612-986-4105
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Mon Aug 13, 2012
on the low end you will be around $160, but there are a couple associations where you will be over $200/month. I would add you may want to look in Shoreview for TH's. There is more inventory and it is Just East of where you are looking.

Those are my areas (I live in Vadnais Heights) so if you have any further questions feel free to contact me directly on Trulia by just clicking my profile Icon.

Thanks!

~Chris