What are the amenities for the residents of Vistancia, Parker?. What is the HOA like & how much does it?

Asked by Pam, 80134 Fri Aug 28, 2009

cost?.

Answers

3
Bob Costello, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Thu Dec 2, 2010
Also look at Pradera - very nice.
Marianne Ban…, Agent, Englewood, CO
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Hi Pam,
As for amenities, Pradera’s Community Center has a competition-size pool and spray play area, party room, catering kitchen, and sun deck . The surrounding Park includes ball fields, a sport court, tot lot and trails connecting throughout the community.

There is also a private club house with golf course and tennis courts, but this is an additional cost beyond the HOA fees.

I live in Parker, so if you want to take a look at anything, it's easy for me to pop over there.

Marianne Bandy
The Bandy Team
RE/MAX Professionals
303-746-7799
Web Reference:  http://www.BandyHomes.com
Mike Dahlheim, , Highlands Ranch, CO
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Hi Pam,

The HOA for Vistancia is $420 a quarter and it covers trash pickup, community grounds maintenance and community area snow removal. If there are any other questions you have, or if you would like to go take a look at some homes in that area, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Kathy Donley-Strickler
Re/Max Professionals
720-840-1911