Tulasi, Home Buyer in 07095

What are the Zip Codes to be considered to buy a house in NORTH EDISON (JP Stevens )school district?

Asked by Tulasi, 07095 Mon Feb 9, 2009

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a house. Can any one please tell me what are the zip codes which come under the North Edison School District.

Is there any general way to know what area's come unders a School district?

Thanks and appreciate your repplies. ....

Answers

4
This is driving me crazy! My home has 08817 zip code, but my entire neighborhood goes to "North Edison" schools - Woodbrook, Woodrow Wilson and JP Stevens. Woodbrook was built in the 1960s to service my development. I have lived here for 34 years, and the children here have ALWAYS gone to these schools. My own 2 children went to these schools and graduated from JP Stevens. The Zip code DOES NOT determine the school assignment!!!! Realtors do their clients a disservice when they perpetrate this myth in Edison.
The zip code for North Edison is 08820.

Edison Board of Education (732) 452-4900

You should look into a few homes, then cpntact the Board of Education to see if they fall into the school district to confirm.

If you would like to see a few homes email me so I can send you a few listings and then can discuss.

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Direct: 732-213-1409

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Hi Tulasi,

MY name is Hezal Patel from C21 John Anthony & will like to help you. Most of the Indian parents wants to have 08820 school for better education. I understand your concern because we all gone through it. Anyway if you are working with any Realtor then she will answer all these question otherwise it's simple.
Choose any house you like on Internet then go to http://businessfinder.nj.com/NJ-Edison/School-Districts or Edison Board of Education (732) 452-4900 (312 Pierson Ave, Edison, NJ 08837) for more satisfaction.
Since my office has in North Edison and most of our clients are looking for North Edison only so i will saw clients house then call above number to make sure that area has bus coming to pick up kids otherwise you get to drop them.

Please feel free to contact me for any more questions.

Hezal Patel
Realtor Associate
Century 21 John Anthony Agency
1815 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08820
Cell: 732.692.0887
email: hezalp@gmail.com
Hello Tulasi,

The zip code for North Edison is 08820

Weanona
Weanona@weanona.com
732 261 0314