Randy Adams, Other/Just Looking in

What are the HOA fees for 904 Ireland Street, Nashville TN 37208?

Asked by Randy Adams, Thu Apr 12, 2012

Answers

6
Leanna McKee, Agent, Hendersonville, TN
Thu Apr 12, 2012
The last time it listed it was $125, but they very well could have adjusted since then. It doesn't list any in MLS, but that doesn't mean there isn't any. We would want to so our due diligence and double check any HOA fees or capitalization and transfer fees with the property management company. MLS shows this home is under contract, but is still in the financing contingency stage. I would be happy to send the to your email.
Andy Elliott, , Nashville, TN
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi Randy. $250 is the answer according to recent transactions.
Kristy Hairs…, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Apr 12, 2012
I will work on that for you. It looks like last year they were recorded at $250. I will check to see what the current rates are.
Andy Elliott, , Nashville, TN
Fri Apr 13, 2012
If this is important for you, I understand the HOA fees are due to go down later this year. I don't think I'd hold my breath, but that appears to be the plan. Good luck Randy.
Sheril Howse, Agent, Hermitage, PA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi Randy, this is not an active listing. I tried looking up the information for you, but no homes come up on this street. Thanks,
Thu Apr 12, 2012
thank you for the quick and well researched answers.