What are the HOA'S for theTownhouse communities in Henderson, Lamancha, Green Valley Highlands unit 1 AMD and Bluffs AMD.?

Asked by kidsmoms724, Boulder City, NV Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101951352-2785-Durness-Ct-He…

Answers

2
John Beale, Home Owner, Fairfield, CA
Wed Dec 31, 2014
Agents will usually dodge questions about HOA information and dues amounts because it is an added expense on a prospective property that only increases every year and is a negative selling point.

The best way of finding out HOA amounts is to call the property manager that administers the complex and inquire on not only the dues but the overall financial health of the housing association.

A large number of HOA's throughout the country are still recovering from the housing crash where condo and townhouse owners walked away from their units and ceased paying the HOA dues, forcing the associations to spread the missing dues amounts over the remaining owners.

Some condo complexes in Southern California are known to have MONTHLY dues of $1000.00 or more to spread the costs over the owners not in foreclosure!

In addition to the HOA concerns, make sure that the townhouse is on FEE land (where YOU own the land), or you may find yourself looking at paying land-lease fees on top of th HOA dues!

Good Luck, and take care that you know all the costs before you commit to the property.
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Every subdivision sets their own HOA. Some communities have several HOA's on the same property.
True. But that does NOT answer the question. As I buyer, I would never even look at a condominium property without first knowing last years' real estate taxes and the current HOA, and if there is a Special Assessment and that amount. The only way to know if I can, and would want to, burden myself with the payments.
Flag Tue Feb 24, 2015