What are some townhome or singlefamily homes in westchester county that are community style, like The Winchester in Yonkers and the Clarewood in HOH?

Asked by Anne Sanders, S Y Jackson, Albuquerque, NM Fri Apr 12, 2013

I am looking for a HOA community or gated community sucha as Bellefair, The Winchester etc. Is there a site that lists all communites

Answers

6
Josh Barnett, Agent, Carney, OK
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Your Realtor Member will be able to assist with this. Just give them a call and discuss your housing wants and needs.
no kidding, my realtor should know...really?
Flag Fri Mar 11, 2016
Margret Hurw…, Both Buyer And Seller, Rye Brook, NY
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Talcott Woods in Rye Brook is not gated but does have a HOA. They are single homes w a community pool. There is also the Arbors which are townhomes, w/ a pool and clubhouse.
E Patrice Ha…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hi Anne, hope all is well. On my website http://www.epatricehayes.com under the New York Luxury Properties tab I have a dedicated section for Westchester Luxury Townhomes which includes some featured townhome communities with descriptions and links to search by price. (I've included the specific page in the web reference below so you don't have to search for it on your own). Feel free to browse on your own and if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them for you, when you're ready.

E Patrice Hayes
Licensed Associate Broker in NY, CT and GA

Keller Williams Realty Group
760 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
914-902-3220
very good site thanks
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
Barbara Hall…, Agent, Irvington, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
As Chris said, there are many communities of townhomes and/or single family homes in Westchester. It depends how much your budget is. And what exactly your beds are. I would be happy to send you some listings. I lived in a townhomes community in Irvington for 26 years.
Linda Kerman…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Have you been to the Boulder Ridge community? I have a great new listing at 120 Boulder Ridge. please see the listing information. I am happy to set a showing time for you. MLS # 3309845
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hi, There are so many throughout the cpounty. If you would like me to do a search on the MLS based on your specific criteria I can. It's hard to search on sites like this because they aren't specific and many times the info is wrong.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023