What are some of the local developers/home builders in the Navarre beach area?

Asked by Bill Darsinos, Washington, PA Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

4
Tish Leahy, Other Pro, Navarre, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hi Bill. There are quite a few. Some of the mass developers are DR Horton, Adams Builders, Whitworth Builders, Henry Company, Westerheim Homes. Then there are local custom builders like Robbins Builders, Samuel Stevens, Bill Keegan, MSC OF NWF, INC... to name just a few.
If you need any more info, let me know. I am a Realtor and an Appraiser for 20 years. I've appraised properties built by all of the above.
Tish Leahy
Tish4advantage@bellsouth.net
Patricia Man…, Agent, Navarre, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Many local builders also like Creetwood Developers, Jon Built and many others feel free to email me and I will send you a complete list of all available. I have 10 years exerpience in the panhandle alone. Keep in mind: Nobody knows the panhandle like Panhandle Patti! For one in one service everyone deserves.
Bob and Tara…, Agent, Navarre, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hi Bill,
There are many local builders in our area. Many of them build Starter homes on up to Custom homes on the beach. Some of the local builders include,Adams Homes, Whitworth Homes, Robbins Homes, Holiday Builders, R-Squared Construction just to name a few.
Let me know if I can provide you with more info for any of these builders. We have worked with many of them in the past and would be happy to assist you withyour needs.
Thanks Bob and Tara Parker.
Eileen Olive…, Agent, Navarre, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hi Bill! I work closely with a builder-Henry Company Homes who is building plenty of homes in Navarre. Next weekend I will be hosting an open house for one of his new construction homes. Please contact me if you'd like any further information from our MLS system or in our area in general. Happy to help. :)

Eileen Olivera, agent
ERA American Realty of Northwest FL, Inc.
Navarre, FL Office
Mobile (call/txt): 850-387-5588
http://www.facebook.com/oliveraeileen
http://www.eileenoliverarealtor.com