What are some nice areas that do not have CDD fees and no/low HOA? We are relocating and would like a nice neighborhood.

Asked by pkdeel, Yulee, FL Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

5
cassandrajesk, Home Buyer, Saint Johns, FL
Mon Jul 22, 2013
I have a beautiful home with No CDD Fee's on the market for asking $275,000 it is a 5 Bedroom and 3 1/2 Bths. if you are interested please email me @ cassandrajesk@watsonrealtycorp.com
Keith Shoema…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Jul 4, 2013
Just sold a nice brick home in St. Johns with no CDD or HOA fees in nice neighborhood. What time frame do you have in mind to be in your new home?
pkdeel, Home Buyer, Yulee, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Thanks Djpowellod, I will check out Colony of Greenbriar!
Djpowellod, , Jacksonville, FL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
i would highly recommend the Colony of Greenbriar. We moved here from out of state....knowing no one...and we feel like we hit the jackpot of neighborhoods. quiet, secluded, schools right next door, and the most welcoming neighbors. we love it here!
Lisa Stroud…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Aug 23, 2012
There are several nice communities in the area. What price range are you looking at and are you only interested in Saint Johns or would you consider other options in St Johns County or Duval county?
will consider other areas, but they must be safe area's. Husband will be driving to North Jacksonville to work. would like something around the 210 area.
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013