What are some nice areas (Zip Codes) in the Phoenix?

Asked by Mark, Castle Rock, CO Fri Dec 20, 2013

Answers

14
Randy Rutled…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
Mark,

For mountain views and nice areas in that price range I'd either be looking in the north valley in the area of New River, Desert Hills, Cave Creek - beautiful mountain views on the outskirts of the valley, many 1 acre lots
Zip codes: =85085,=85086,=85331,=85266, =85087

or in the east valley in the Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction area near the Superstition Mountains.

The northern area is closer to the large mountain ranges that extend north to the higher elevations.
It's generally 5-10 degrees cooler there than in Phoenix because it's more open and less asphalt.

I'm partial to the northern area having lived there for 20 yrs. on a place with elbow room. If I can help in finding a place down here, here's my contact info, I know this area well.
Thank You,
Randy Rutledge
NB Andrews & Associates
7440 E Pinnacle Peak Rd
Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
H. 623-465-5694
C. 602-422-1432
Off. 480-629-8124
randyrutledge962@gmail.com
your real, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Do you have kids? What interests you? Age range?
Pam Brewer, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sat Dec 28, 2013
There are many wonderful areas within Phoenix and surrounding areas/cities. Phoenix is very spread out so the location you choose is often dictated by the proximity to your work or to activities that are important to you (i.e., golf, business travel [do you want to drive an hour to the airport or 15 minutes?] etc).
Shane O'Bri…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Dec 22, 2013
True enough to what some my colleagues have responded with, it all depends on what your view of 'nice' is. I may think a particular area is 'perfect', and you might be disgusted. It's all just a matter of personal opinion. What I will tell you is that this city is very vast geographically. Where are you from? I would suggest spending a little time in the city driving around to see WHAT each area is and has to offer. Drive around during the day. Drive around at night. Once you have done that, you'll be comfortable in knowing that no one 'sold you' on something that was less than your expectation! Best of luck.
Lucinda Tkach, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Mark,

Many of my clients love the following zip codes.

North Phoenix 85022,85050,85083,85086

Scottsdale has great communities to, 85254,85260

Feel free to contact me direct for an interview.

Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
Phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com
Crc.llc, Home Seller, Apache Junction, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
sounds like my house for sale by owner
10409 e adobe rd
mesa, az 85207

la Sendas Zipcode
25 mins from the airport
check it out on Zillow
crc.llc@hotmail.com
480-229-0057
Mark, Home Buyer, Castle Rock, CO
Fri Dec 20, 2013
I guess we should have been a little more specific. We are in the 300K to 400K range 2500+ sqft 3+bd 2+ Baths with a view of mountains of the desert. A in ground pool with hot tub. We are looking for a "dream type" home. We would like to live in a place where our neighbors aren't living on top of us.
Mark, did you locate an area you like yet? Besides views, home features, and price, what else is important to you and your family? The 4 properties you identified are in different parts of the valley. i.e. close proximity to the airport, downtown, restaurants, work, etc.
Flag Wed Jan 1, 2014
Mark, is it correct that commute time is not a factor in this decision? I do have some ideas for you of beautiful areas that offer gorgeous views of the Mountains, Desert and will have some space.
Flag Sat Dec 21, 2013
Here are a few houses we have liked so far:
932 W MESQUITE Street
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Active / 5020063

39619 N MAIDSTONE Court
Anthem, AZ 85086
Active / 5038567

21080 W SAGE HILL Road
Buckeye, AZ 85396
Active / 4999056

15227 S 180TH Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Active / 5003647
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
Gordon Hagem…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
What a "nice" area would be up to you.

I would be happy to help you pin point areas you might be interested in.

If you would send me an email with your interests in the home you think you would desire.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Gordon@Az1HomeSearch.com
http://www.AZ1Homesearch.com
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
The Phoenix area has numerous nice areas, much of it comes down to your needs and wants.

How much are you wanting to spend?

How much house do you want/need?

Do you want a house, condo or townhouse?

Bedrooms?

Baths?

Garage?

Swimming Pool?

Commute to work?

Phoenix is a great place to live and work, let find your next home!
Carla Spreng, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Fri Dec 20, 2013
Mark,
Depends on price and proximity in Phoenix. Phoenix is very spread out and the further out you can potentially get the more you get for your money. Would love to help you. I'm from Colorado myself.

Carla
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
There are many great areas of Phoenix. The best areas for you will depend on the criteria that you have for your new home. What is the price range you are looking in and the requirements that you have for the new house?
Eric Ford, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
I've been in Phoenix since 1975 and can give you inside information on most every neighborhood and zip code. Depending on the price range you want to achieve and amenities there are several.

Feel free to call my cell at 602-538-5544 anytime, even through the holidays. I can also get you free access to the MLS as well as set you up to be alerted via email when a property that fits your exact criteria hits the market with pictures and descriptions. Either way I'll be able to help you quickly weed out the areas that you aren't interested in and identify the areas that you are!

Eric Ford
Realty One Group
602-538-5544
Joseph Domino, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
Hi Mark,

It really all depends on what you are looking for in a home. Nice areas abound in The Phoenix metro area. Do you want to be near downtown Phoenix? Do you wish to close to the airport? Do you wish to be in a quiet, serene setting with mountain views? Do you want a large or small lot? Do you prefer an established area or one that is expected to grow? What is your budget, $200K or $2M?

As always, in real estate it is location, location, location. But it also has to make sense for you and your lifestyle.

If you contact me for a frank discussion of your needs and wants we can narrow down the areas and set up a portal that locates the best homes for you.

It only takes a few minutes and there is no obligation to start looking.
Justin Schle…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Dec 20, 2013
Hi Mark...

There really are many nice areas around town so it depends what you're looking for with regard to amenities, housing style, proximity to sports venues, the airport, price, year built, etc.

I would be glad to have a phone conversation with you about the valley as both myself and my business partner were born and raised here so we know it well!

Feel free to also take a look at my website for homes through the MLS search built within. You can go to http://www.MetroPhoenixAgent.com.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!

Justin Schlegel
623-203-2264

RE/MAX Preferred Choice
Designated Broker, REALTOR