Carly, Home Buyer in Oklahoma

What are some neighborhoods in top schools in Plano, Texas? Moving w/children.

Asked by Carly, Oklahoma Mon Feb 25, 2008

Answers

5
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Wed Feb 27, 2008
A real estate agent can't truly answer that question against our professional code of ethics.... HOWEVER if you go to Plano ISD, they can provide you info. on the public schools. We maintain and entire library of info. on school districts and top ranking these are published articles. Contact our office if we can assist.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
Brian Stitzi…, Agent, Collins, MS
Wed Feb 27, 2008
Plano is very diverse, older to new homes, wide variation in price and $ per sqft. Schools typically are good to very good and your focus when you arrive to visit should be the neighborhood location, possible commutes times, subdivision amenities etc. Much can be found in your price range. Plano spreads north of Dallas from North Dallas tollway to east of Hwy 75—location may be important depending upon where you work and how much you do or don’t like to drive. Try Frisco also—school sizes are smaller than Plano. Your question can be answered many different ways--and most will be correct. Lots of options which requires consulting with you to find the best fit. Best Regards
Melissa Hail…, Agent, Plano, TX
Mon Feb 25, 2008
Carly,
Plano is a great city with very highly regarded schools (so well respected, that Plano ISD sells their curriculum to other districts). You will probably be very happy with just about any school in town, and in the price range you are looking you should have a multitude of homes to choose from.

I would be happy to set up an automatic search for you that will email you homes that meet your needs & desires and will updated you each time a new home enters the market so you will be first to know about it. This service is free to you (as are all of my buyer services). Simply contact me at 214-418-0180 or melissa.hailey@coldwellbanker.com and tell me what you dream home would be and let me know what email address I can send this too.

After you have had time to go through the home choices in your email, you will have a better feel for what works for your family and you will be able to narrow down your price range and we can discuss specific neighborhoods and schools at that time.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
214-418-0180
Carly, Home Buyer, Oklahoma
Mon Feb 25, 2008
Price range from $175K to $250K
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Feb 25, 2008
What price range do you want to be in?
Most of the Plano schools will be good, but huge variety of price ranges in Plano.
You might also consider Frisco.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com