Ft. Lauderdale ,
Can you say...WOW? Here's a piece from the Florida Realtors News article that FL realtors recieve:
PUBLIC UNHAPPY WITH REALTOR'S COMMISSION...
ORLANDO, Fla. â€“ Oct. 26, 2012 â€“ The University of Central Florida (UCF) conducted a study, asking 257 Realtors about clientsâ€™ attitudes concerning real estate commissions. Overall, the surveyed Realtors said 73 percent of their clients raised a question about the commission after a closing, and 64 percent actually complained about the commission.
A separate one-question survey distributed to non-Realtors in the general population asked if they thought Realtors deserved their commission. Only 26 percent thought agents did; the remaining 74 percent said commission levels arenâ€™t justified by the amount of work a Realtor performs.
According to UCF, the survey respondents were 59 percent male and 41 percent female. The ages ranged from 20 to 71 years old, with an average age of 37.
This is why I assist my borrowers is obtaining REALTOR REBATES, a substantial, anf Effortless saving of their otherwise Forfeited Home Equity in excessive realtor points.
Just like shopping for a mortgage loan, Home buyers and Sellers should shop realtors extensively for their best deal and lowest realtor commission points!
And EXACTLY how realtors do when referring borrowers to Lenders who they feel will offer the borrower lower rates, lower points and Better Service, I simply do the same.
Here is an example of what smart buyers are able to obtain: http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/09/gfb_250_000_purchase