What are good subdivisions for families/?

Asked by guenr, Kissimmee, FL Mon Apr 15, 2013

We have 2 in elementary and 1 in Middle school. What subdivisions/neighborhoods are good in Davenport?

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Good is subjective, therefore consider researching on your own beforehand, by visiting areas of interest more than once; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
Iris Piovane…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Mostly all subdivisions in Davenport are good and have very good schools. But the best rated are in the areas of Four Corners and up to I-4. I can send you properties in these areas. Please email me with your needs for the home and I will send you information on them. The best way to reach me is on my email. Thanks, Iris
ipiovanetti@gmail.com
Iris Piovane…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Send me your email and I will email you the best family neighborhoods in Davenport. Also send me your preferences so that I can send you properties that match your criteria. You can also check out my web site at: http://www.celebratehomesfl.com Thanks, Iris

My email is: ipiovanetti@gmail.com