What are all the condo fees for 81, 82 & 82 White Cliff Drive condos please? And what do these fees include and are there additional requirements?

Asked by Hfowens0, Edgartown, MA Sat Sep 7, 2013

Answers

7
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Mon Sep 9, 2013
Unit 82

Fee: $472 MonthlY; Fee Includes: Sewer, Master Insurance, Security, Swimming Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Exercise Room, Sauna/Steam, Clubroom, Beach Rights, Refuse Removal

Optional Service Fee: $553; Opt Fee Includes: Swimming Pool, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Exercise Room, Beach Rights
**Disclosure: new construction, taxes approximate, mandatory CC membership $553/mo, $900 annual food min in res

More info on U82:
http://territory.com/mlspin/71361698/82-white-cliffs-dr-plym…

Unit 83
Fee: $472 Monthly; Fee Includes: Sewer, Master Insurance, Security, Swimming Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Recreational Facilities, Exercise Room, Sauna/Steam, Clubroom, Beach Rights, Refuse Removal

Optional Service Fee: $553; Opt Fee Includes: Master Insurance, Swimming Pool, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Recreational Facilities, Exercise Room, Sauna/Steam, Clubroom, Walking/Jogging Trails, Beach Rights

More info on Unit 83:
http://territory.com/mlspin/71362126/83-white-cliffs-dr-plym…

Unit 81
Fee: $476 Monthly; Fee Includes: Sewer, Master Insurance, Security, Swimming Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Exercise Room, Sauna/Steam, Clubroom, Beach Rights, Refuse Removal

Optional Service Fee: $553; Opt Fee Includes: Master Insurance, Swimming Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Recreational Facilities, Exercise Room, Beach Rights

More info on Unit 81:

I hope that helps!

Territory Real Estate
Massachusetts Destination for Home Buyer's
617 848 5407 ext 704
Web Reference:  http://territory.com
Shari Marquis, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Sun Sep 8, 2013
The condo fee if $471 for 82 and $476 for 81. In addition all homeowners must belong to the Country Club. The Country Club fee is $553/mo. It includes use of all amenities, 18 Hole Gary Player designed golf course with all greens fees included. 4 Har True tennis courts, year-round heated pool, exercise room, private sandy beach on Cape Cod Bay, 2 club houses, restaurant with award winning chef and ever-changing menu with both casual and fine dining, social activities and much more. Please call me for a tour of the amenities and properties for sale, 617-201-5782
Donna M Fern…, , Plymouth County, MA
Sun Sep 8, 2013
I have recently sold many units in White Cliffs. Please email me directly for all other information about this community. Donna.fernandes@evusa.com
Thank you.
Marcie Lee, , Plymouth, MA
Sun Sep 8, 2013

White Cliffs Country Club is a gated golfing community with numerous other amenities. The Country club membership is the same for all of the owners and represents their stake in ownership of the community. The fee is paid monthly and is $553 per month. This is mandatory and not an optional fee as it sometimes appears in listings. The country club amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool, exercise room, pro shop, tennis, country club, cliff house, and beach access. The country club is currently installing a lift to the beach in addition to the existing stairway.

The condo association fees are the same as you would find in any other condo community and pay for items such as landscaping, snow removal, trash pick up, maintenance for the condo buildings exteriors, and the master condo insurance. Each condo unit has a different condo fee some in the $200 range up to the $472 for the condos you asked about. Their are also numerous styles of condos from one floor garden to large townhouses. Some have beautiful golf course views, other ocean, and some are nestled in areas that abut neighboring communities with short back yards such as the units yo inquired about.

There is a food minimum that owners are required to spend annually of $900; however this is broken down to a monthly $75.00 fee. The portion used is measured in 6 month increments so if you travel to other areas. say the winter you can use your required food allotment when you return.

My father has lived in White Cliffs for. over 16 years and loves the lifestyle! McCorry Real Estate specializes in White Cliffs. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at our office (508) 833- 9614.

Marcia Lee, Agent
McCorry Real Estate LLC
2277 State Road
Plymouth, MA 02360

(508) 833-9614
http://www.mccorryre.com
Shawn Costa, , Plymouth, MA
Sun Sep 8, 2013
Good Morning,

The fee for #81 is $476 monthly, plus a Country Club membership free of $533 a month, and you are also required to spend $900 annually in on site dining. The monthly fee for #82 is $472 all the other items remain the same. The monthly fee for #83 is also $472 and the membership fees are the same as well.

The fees include: Sewer, Master Insurance, Security, Swimming Pool, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Golf Course, Putting Green, Tennis Court, Recreational Facilities, Exercise Room, Sauna/Steam, Clubroom, Beach Rights, Refuse Removal

White Cliffs is a great gated community to live in especially if you are an avid golfer. If you are interested in working with a local buyer's agent please give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to answer any other questions about real estate in and around Plymouth.

Thanks, Shawn Costa, Realtor
RE/MAX Spectrum
508-364-7453
scosta@remaxspectrum.com
Sue Depatie, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Sat Sep 7, 2013
The fees vary from condo to condo and I can give you a more accurate price when I look at the listing. What they do include is Golf, club house, landscaping, snow removal, pool and beach. I just looked at the listing and it is a little confusing the association fee is around $370 and the other fees that are or where mandatory are around $450 to $500 there is also a $900 yearly fee for the restaurant. That I can personally say is excellent. Let me know if you need more specific information and I would love to show you around. Thank you.
Sarah Goulart…, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Sat Sep 7, 2013
Are you referring to White Cliff in Plymouth? Your question came up as if you are a homebuyer in ACK.