Shelley Brya…, Real Estate Pro in Englewood, CO

What are agents finding the demand is for acreage properties in Franktown?

Asked by Shelley Bryant, Englewood, CO Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

3
David Richins, Agent, Castle Rock, CO
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Price and amenities on the acreage not just the home seem to be more of a decision maker for buyers and sellers. Updates, outbuildings, fencing, cross fencing, pastures that are clean and crisp are a plus and will only increase your value and price point. It is not just location and acreage but lifestyle. Those will be the homes that sell quickly.
Roger Shults, Agent, Ramah, CO
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Activity in Franktown has picked up in recent months. Are you planning to sell vacant land or are there improvements on the property? How many acres do you have?
Sue Priest, Agent, Franktown, CO
Wed Jul 4, 2012
There is some activity in Franktown for properties with acreage. I have one listing with 10 acres and we are getting fairly good activity. One very low offer. Lower priced properties (under $600K) seem to be moving better. I

I know this is not a real detailed response, just generalities; however if you need more information or are looking for a knowledgeable agent here in Franktown, I would be delighted to talk to you.

Sue Priest