What Charlotte communities are in close proximity to Rock Hill, SC?

Asked by Tieshka, Greenville, SC Sun Jun 15, 2008

I am a professional single that will be working in Rock Hill, SC. I would prefer to live in Charlotte, NC and I was wondering what Charlotte communities are in close proximity to this area. I am also a first time homebuyer and my price range can not exceed 115,000-120,000.

Answers

1
JIMMIE WITHE…, , Greenville, SC
Tue Sep 23, 2008
Hello Tieska,
I hope I'm not too late to answer your question. My home town is Lancaster SC.(the county just east of Rock Hill) The Charlotte area is so broad that the communities go unknown. It's just Charlotte. For example; The Charlotte Knights baseball stadium is in Rock Hill SC, Carowinds is in Fort Mill, SC, Concord Mills Mall, and The Lowes Motor Speedway are in Concord NC but people still call it Charlotte. The trend for the area is to buy a home located in one of the surrounding areas of Charlotte to escape the high taxes and cost of living. I think you will find Rock Hill most favorable. Interstate 77 gets you in and out of Charlotte so fast it's hard to understand why anyone would live in Charlotte. Send me an e-mail and I would be happy to assist you in finding a home in the area. I Know that area BLINDFOLDED!!!