We would like to spend a weekend in Port Charlotte & Punta Gorda viewing homes for around 100,000 in great condition, Any willing?

Asked by joannshep, Port Charlotte, FL Tue Mar 27, 2012

A move-in condition home in a safe area, quiet, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, nice yard. Would prefer conventional sale but consider all others. Are they available?

Answers

10
Robbie Sifrit, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Siftit & Dees Team has a team of buyers and one would be available to assist you. We have many nice homes in your price range. So, let us know how we can help. And, in the meantime, we can set you up in our VIP Buyer Program so you can start receiving listings so you can see what you can get for your money.

Feel free to contact me so we can get things going for you.

Linda Atkinson, PA, ABR, GRI
Sifrit & Dees Team
Customer Resource Coordinator
941-661-4294
http://www.SifritAndDeesTeam.com
lindaatk@comcast.net
TERRIE HOYLE, Agent, Englewood, FL
Mon Apr 9, 2012
There should be a few in great condition around that price range. Most that I have seen need something however. I guess it depends on your definition of Great Condition. I'm kind of picky myself.
Come and enjoy!
This is no doubt the best area and best values in SW FL right now. Call me and I'll share why I feel this way. I'm originally from OH/MI area.
Take Care!
941-235-3528
The According To Hoyle Group
Sun Realty
http://www.homespuntagorda.com
info@accordingtohoyle.com
hi Bill.....interested in a home around Hepner Aveue Port Charlotte location. If anything comes up please let me know. Thank you. Love that area.
sharon dewin
shaz424@aol.com
Flag Sat Apr 14, 2012
Genevieve Ra…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Joan,
Any Realtor here would be happy to help you. There are a few conventional sales that would suit you better than a short Sale or Foreclosure.
I live in Punta Gorda and would enjoy helping you find that perfect home for you.
Call me or email me and we will go through all your likes & dislikes, wants and needs and identify the properties that fit your criteria.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Genevieve Ramachandran
Billie Ray E…, , Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Hi JoAnn,

Thank you for your interest in buying a home in our beautiful area. We have many home for you to choose from including conventional sales as well as REO properties and of course short sales. I will be glad to assist you in any way that I can. It is my goal to provide you with the very best of service for all your real estate needs. I want to be your realtor.

If you have time, pleas contact me direclly so we can discuss your specific needs and desires. I will me more than happy to provide you a link direclly into our Multiple Listing Service for a search for just the homes that seems to fit your needs. This link will also allow me to make certian that you receive an emal anytime something new comes on the market or there is a price change.

Once again thank you for your interest sincerely,
Billy Ray

Billy Ray Easley, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty, Inc
1951-D Tamiami Trail,
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
(800) 858-2099 or (941) 627-8142 or my cell (941) 285-4303
billyrayeasley@embarqmail.com
Jeffrey Runy…, Agent, Englewood, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Hello Joann, it would be my pleasure to show you some homes in the area. Just let me know when you are coming and I will clear my schedule to help you find the perfect home. You can reach me anytime at 941-979-2843 or e mail me at : jeffno1salesman@aol.com You can also view homes on my website at : jeffshooklineandsinker.com Thank you..Jeff Runyan Remax Palm Realty
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
I live in Lee County but have a friend who is an excellent Realtor® that lives in Charlotte County. I have referred numerous buyers to her and they have all loved her. She would be more than happy to show you homes that fit your criteria. If you would like her information please email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
Mary Bates, Agent, VENICE, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Good morning and I would be delighted to spend the wkend with you and show you homes that are available in your price range.If you will contact me I will be happy to send you some of those homes for you to reveiw before your wkend here.
Mary Bates
mbatesrealtor@yahoo.com
RE/MAX PALM REALTY
Robbie Sifrit, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
We have several agents on our team who would be available to assist you. Just let me know, and I'll connect you with the right agent.

Linda Atkinson, PA, ABR, GRI
Sifrit & Dees Team
Re/Max Anchor of Marina Park
Punta Gorda, FL
941-661-4294
Donna Wilkin…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
I would love to show you the type of homes you are looking for. I am available all hours on the weekends.
I can send you a link where you can search for what you are looking for, or we can discuss your needs and wants, and I can narrow down the search to find your perfect home. I can email you pictures and descriptions of homes with 2/2 around $100k, then you decide which ones you would like to see!
Please give me a call!!!!!!
Hope to hear from you!
Donna Wilkinson-Cline
Sanderling Real Estate
941-623-8423
donna@clinerealtyteam.com
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Joann,
Yes, we do have homes in this area in your price range and criteria. I would be happy to work with you and show you some homes. I can send you some listings to review ahead of time and then set up appointments while you are here. Our agency is located in Port Charlotte. You can contact me as indicated below.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.greenlionrealty.com