We will be in Green Valley Sept 10 -13 and would like to look at both resale and rental houses within the GVR community. Who can help us?

Asked by BARRY SCHNEIDERWIND, Midland, TX Sun Aug 12, 2012

Like every one, I’m looking for a good deal. My definition of a good deal is generally, a low price per sq ft. We would consider foreclosures or short sales but have not seen many of them in Green Valley.
In terms of buying, we are looking for a well laid out home of around 2000 sf or more. Well laid out means a plan where we can close off a living area or den for my use and have two bedrooms or one large area for my wife’s activities. Formal living or dining areas that can’t be closed off are a waste of space. In a larger home this is not a problem but in smaller homes it is. If a house is a bargain price is not a big constraint.
We also are looking for a rental of 1100 sf or more for about 6 months, we intend to buy a home when we find a bargain that my wife really likes.

Answers

7
Jparypa517, Home Buyer, Green Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Barry, I have a 1000sf townhouse in Dessert hills III west in GreenValley that I rent out full equipped. If interested you can contact Tower Rentals. My name is Jerry Parypa and my email is JPARYPA517@YAHOO.COM.
Bob Frasher…, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Well, Barry its been a about
year now.....where did you decide to settle? Las Vegas or Green Valley?
Stu Samovitz, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for your interest. I could start sending you info now so that you'll have a better idea of the inventory when you arrive in September. Just call or email me now and I'll start sending you properties via email.

STU
TDC48, Home Buyer, Green Valley, AZ
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Unfortunately, a lot of Green Valley sellers take their properties off the market for the summer. You may get lucky in mid-September and find what you want, but the active inventory will be greatly reduced as compared to the winter. Smart move to rent for a few months, to get to know the neighborhoods and also to give yourselves time to find what really fits your needs.
Stuart Shape…, Agent, GREEN VALLEY, AZ
Mon Aug 13, 2012
You are a smart man knowing that if your wife doesn't like the place neither of you will be happy.

So, let me help you find a place that you both will love.

I am available the days you will be here and would love the opportunity to help you find a place or two to suit your living and rental needs.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon

Jill Mundy
520-370-7473
jill@JillMundy.com
Sherry Cours…, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Sun Aug 12, 2012
There are many nice areas in Green Valley that are in the GVR community. The GVR has many things to offer from activities to crafts in a number of facilities. I would be available to help you in your search Sept. 11-13.
Martha Taylor, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Please contact me at mtaylor@gotucson.com
I have some properties We can preview via virtual tour. Great way to narrow the field until you get here.