We were very interested in purchasing a housein Hammond, In and I noticed recently that it is off the market. is it possible that it is sold?

Asked by Gina Brown, Hammond, IN Wed Dec 1, 2010

We looked at the home it even went down in price and we are interested in buying it now, can we still buy it if its off the market but not sold?

Answers

3
Ronald Thomas, Agent, Hammond, IN
Thu Dec 2, 2010
It expired early last month after 5 months on the market. It is a beautiful home. Im sure the owners are still interested in selling.

I would love to talk more with you about obtaining financing as well as this home. You can always reach me on my cell. Also, my office is in south Hammond on Indianapolis Blvd. We are across the street from House of Pizza. Maybe we can get together soon here at my office and find out the possibilities for buying this house on Kentucky.

Again, feel free to call / text / email anytime.

Nathan Reeder
Reeder Co LLC
7007 Indianapolis Blvd
Hammond, IN 46324
2197127150 (cell)
2198447007 (office)
NAR@ReederCompany.com
Gina Brown, Home Buyer, Hammond, IN
Thu Dec 2, 2010
6647 Kentucky Ave, Hammond(hessville), In 46323
We have attended credit counseling and 1st time homebuyer class. We r 36 points from our credit score goal. To apply for an FHA loan. We plan to have our monies and loan approval by Feb/March. We really want this house.
Ronald Thomas, Agent, Hammond, IN
Wed Dec 1, 2010
If it was owned by an individual, and not a bank, it may still be available for sale if it hasn't sold already. It's possible the listing has expired and the owners chose not to relist during the winter months. What is the address? I will look into the home on the mls and see if I can find more information for you.

Feel free to call / text / email anytime.

Nathan Reeder
Reeder Co LLC
2197127150
NAR@ReederCompany.com