Marilyn Bort…, Home Buyer in 92082

We went thru a bankruptcy in Dec. 2008. We're tired of renting and have already found a house that we want but of course we can't buy it

Asked by Marilyn Bortels, 92082 Sun Feb 7, 2010

ourselves. We need your help or some-one to buy it for us, do a lease option,rent to own or whatever. Can you help us.? Thank you We have good credit and a down payment.Marilyn Bortels

I have 2 homes that are avaliable for lease w/option to buy in Oceanside. Contact me for details @ sandiegorealtysolutions@gmail.com or http://MikeKnowsSanDiego.com. There are also attorneys that specialize in credit restoration and can do amazing things. One site you may want to look into is fixmycredit.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 7, 2010
Hi Marilyn,
There are several lenders that are starting loan programs for people in a similar situation to yourself. They are giving people loans as soon as one year after a foreclosure, short sale or BK filing. They are mainly looking at your current debt to income ratios, income and assets. I would be happy to direct you to a couple of different lenders that might be able to help you.

Jeff Jenkel
Hi Marilyn,
I would be happy to help you with your home search I am a licensed agent in this area and have lived in Valley Center all my life. I also have found out that you can qualify with FHA if you have kept your credit un good standing since 2008 even if you have had a bankruptcy. In the lending business it is called seasoning. If you need any help please feel free to give me a call 760-533-5347. My name is Trisha and I can also put you in contact with a great lender as well. She was the one who helped me with my home loan.
You need to speak to a mortgage professional who can prepare you to be homeowners again. Speak to a Certified Mortgage Planner who can help you by taking a look at your whole financial portfolio. You can find one by going to the website below:

Web Reference: http://www.soreal.biz
Besides having a 20% down payment, make sure you actually have reserves this time around to be able to pay the monthly mortgage payments for several months with no income coming in. It might be a good litmus test for you. Good luck!
You did not say how much the house is., although right off the bat, I don't know of anyone, but you never know.